Anal only for over a year

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Blackbear24

Anal only for over a year

Post by Blackbear24 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:42 am

I always fantasized about owning an anal only slave. When I met my slave I new she was special. We starting seeing each other and she quickly became my obedient dedicated slave. Her pussy access was quickly controlled and regulated. She wasn’t allowed to even touch her cunt without permission. Her orgasms were controlled by me. She was very dedicated to obeying her master and pleasing me in any way. It wasn’t long before I focused on turning her in an anal only slave. She had some apprehension about long term damage. After some research and reassurance she agreed and was excited about fulfilling a long time fantasy of her master. Things were great in our sex life. I was living a fantasy and I was teasing some epic orgasms out of slave. This went on for over a year of strictly anal and oral penetration. Unfortunately due to some mental health reasons Slave had to leave her service of this master. She is a diagnosed schizophrenic. A very high functioning one at that. Do to her condition she was unable to serve the way she wanted to and had to find another path. Leaving this master without a sub or slave and only wanting more from the anal only lifestyle. So the search for the right sub/slave for me begins. Any female subs/ slaves message me if interested in experienced Dom/Master. Even if your just curious and would like to talk.
Blackbear24

Backdoorlover

Re: Anal only for over a year

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:52 am

Maybe her condition was exactly what made her the perfect slave for more then a year.

The more willing the slave, the deeper you should look in it’s background. Many times it comes from a need to please that’s been toxicly caused by the parents through conditional love. It’s not always as it seems and I expect a good master to comprehend that. Being a good master also means taking care of your slave’s mental health.

That my two cents on the matter
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Blackbear24

Post by Blackbear24 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:00 am

Thank you for your input on my post. You are 100% correct in that matter. All the trauma she went through definitely affected her eagerness to please. And a slaves mental health is a master’s responsibility. Just like emotional, spiritual, and physical well being is. Unfortunately she needed more help than I could provide. She sought help from a prestigious Dr that uses unconventional techniques to help with her condition. I truly did everything I could in my power to help her with this. I’m the end she made the decision to end her service. Truly a sad day for me
Blackbear24

Ozzy

Post by Ozzy » Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:48 am

Interesting. I also have schizophrenia, but I'm very high functional.

Blackbear24

Post by Blackbear24 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:22 am

That is interesting. I’ve actually met and worked with several high functioning diagnosed schizophrenics. Usually highly intelligent and creative.
Blackbear24

Ozzy

Post by Ozzy » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm

@Blackbear24 thank you very much. =)