Want to introduce my girlfriend to have sex with me

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Livelysoul

Want to introduce my girlfriend to have sex with me

Post by Livelysoul » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:56 am

Hello.

I've been together with my girlfriend for about half a year, and I've told her that I'd like to have analsex.

When we got together, she told me she couldn't have vaginal sex because she had some kind of sore or infection in her vagina canal, now she's healed, but need to "train" her way through it, or else her vaginal muscles can start hurting again. She's afraid of that as well..

Anyhow, we've just had handjobs. I've fingered her clit, with me imagine her ass to be fucked and her vag left out.

I honestly DON'T want to put on a condom in order to have vaginal sex. I want her ass or mouth to be available for sex whenever needed.
How can I communicate this without scaring her completely?

Colt1911

Re: Want to introduce my girlfriend to have sex with me

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:56 pm

Play with her ass so she can understand the sensation and pleasure. Be patient and tell her you will help her understand how light touching and small penetration with a finger can feel good. Over time, tell her you want to have her try two fingers or a small toy. Stimulating her clit can help her associate anal play with pleasure. Tease her ass until she’s the one who wants anal sex. If you’re patient it can happen.

Backdoorlover

Re: Want to introduce my girlfriend to have sex with me

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:22 am

What colt says. It’s all about patience. Unless she’s very submissive, no woman will just accept anal because he says so.

While licking her pussy, let your tongue do some strokes over her asshole. The sentation will make her curious, the curiosity will make her acceptive. Mind this if you will. Hurting her, because you get unpatient, will set you back many steps.

So lube her ! I use coconut oil. Because it works better then lube, it never stings, it’s eatable and it’s sold in the grocarystore. You can leave it on the kitchentable and no one knows what you used it for.

I think that once she’s fucked in her asshole, and finds out how nice it can feel, she will more then willing to do mainly anal. Just don’t force it upon her.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥