My cock looks healthier since we’ve stopped pussy penetration

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Backdoorlover

My cock looks healthier since we’ve stopped pussy penetration

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:26 pm

Did anyone else had this notion ?

Back when I mainly had pussy sex, my cock didn’t really look fresh and healthy. More like greyish and dry. I am circumsized and got used to a dried up looking glance.

Since going anal only with my woman, and daily blowjobs, accompanied by daily doses of coconut oil, my cock looks fresher and more vivid then ever. Even my glace doesn’t look dry anymore and has a nice pink color.

My guess is that the natural acids in a woman’s pussy, makes it a bad envirmonment for frequent use, where the asshole is free of acids, thus friendlier. Just my two cents 😎
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Ozzy

Re: My cock looks healthier since we’ve stopped pussy penetration

Post by Ozzy » Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:42 am

Is it good for your health? I don't know. A few years ago there was a video from a woman that became very popular in youtube, saying it was very bad for your health (both for tops and bottoms) and you should never do it. I guess the answer will vary depending on how one stands on this subject....

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:21 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:26 pm
Did anyone else had this notion ?

Back when I mainly had pussy sex, my cock didn’t really look fresh and healthy. More like greyish and dry. I am circumsized and got used to a dried up looking glance.

I doubt there’s a physiological link between anal sex and a healthy looking cock, but my theory is if having anal sex makes you happy, your cock will be too. A happy cock is a healthy looking cock.

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:49 pm

Kind of a funny but interesting observation. If I would guess it's because much of your cock's time is spent wet in mucus or saliva. That kind of lubrication along with any other oils must make it look "healthier."