Finally introduced my new GF to anal. She loved it!

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
BritDreamer

Finally introduced my new GF to anal. She loved it!

Post by BritDreamer » Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:06 am

I've been dating a lady for a few months now. The sex has been great but she's been hesitant to try anal, having never done it the first time.

I've been pretty patient and made sure not to pressure her, just saying we could try it if/when she's ready.

After a bottle of wine (and a lot of orgasms) this weekend she told me she wanted her ass fucked.

I started off rimming her gently, which she clearly enjoyed, pushing her ass back into my face and moaning. When she was ready, I lubed up my cock, then fucked her for about an hour.

I started off slow and gentle, while playing with her nipples. Pretty soon she was asking for it harder and harder. She ended up face down on the bed with her ass in the air begging to be pounded by my full length - which I happily obliged.

She was gaping and still horny when I pulled my cock out so I finished her off by tongue-fucking her ass and stroking her clit.

All in all, it was a great experience for both of us. She's already shopping for butt plugs so she can enjoy anal more.

Backdoorlover

Re: Finally introduced my new GF to anal. She loved it!

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:36 am

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how it’s done 😎

With patience en time.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

BritDreamer

Re: Finally introduced my new GF to anal. She loved it!

Post by BritDreamer » Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:58 am

It probably helped that she's been aggressively fist-fucking me since we started sleeping together, so anal didn't seem so scary in comparison 😉