I am from Iran

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
H.analonly

I am from Iran

Post by H.analonly » Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:00 am

Hello
I am from Iran and very interested in anal only. Whether in friendship or marriage. But until now, I have not been able to find an interested woman who enjoys anal. And because the pleasure of the other party is very important to me, until now I did not get the pleasure I wanted from the anal relations I had. I have been reading this forum for a long time, but I have no hope of finding an Iranian interested only in anal here, so that maybe we can enjoy the conversation or gain some experience. I have a very bad feeling and feeling alone in this feeling. Sorry for the language weakness
El ano y la garganta de mi novia es el lugar de descanso de mi polla y mi semen

Backdoorlover

Re: I am from Iran

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:10 am

Don’t worry about the laguage. We have so many nationalities here that we always do effort to understand.

Finding someone who is into anal so much, to go anal only is never easy. My two previous women were okay with anal, but very vagina oriented. I just got lucky to find an anal oriented woman who say going anal only as a way to have more pleasure. They exist.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

H.analonly

Post by H.analonly » Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:13 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:10 am
Don’t worry about the laguage. We have so many nationalities here that we always do effort to understand.

Finding someone who is into anal so much, to go anal only is never easy. My two previous women were okay with anal, but very vagina oriented. I just got lucky to find an anal oriented woman who say going anal only as a way to have more pleasure. They exist.

Thank you and I am happy for your answer
It seems that only anal lovers among women or even men in the whole world are either very few or they are not comfortable to express their desire. Even on this site, there are very few people and the conversations are short. Unfortunately, I could not become a member of the Discord group. There is no group in Telegram either.
El ano y la garganta de mi novia es el lugar de descanso de mi polla y mi semen

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:13 pm

The Discord group is inaccesable for iPhone users so I have no idea why they even use it. Telegram
Wouldn’t work for me because I am not anonymous there.

This group isn’t very active, that’s true. But I rather talk to a few like minded people on here then not being able to talk about it. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥