Diseases and anal!

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Popka33

Diseases and anal!

Post by Popka33 » Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:54 am

is it true if i stay anal alone for a while then my hole will get big and then i will get sick? That's what I hear whole the time.
poo problems! and hemorrhoids! i enjoy anal but this makes me know if i should move on?

how true is that! I myself know a woman who has anal for a very long time, but I have no idea if she suffers from it, how honest can someone be to discuss this topic with me please.

Backdoorlover

Re: Diseases and anal!

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:57 am

There have been several topics on this matter and it’s not true. People claiming idiocy like this have not the first clue what anal sex is about.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:41 am

Popka33 wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:54 am
is it true if i stay anal alone for a while then my hole will get big and then i will get sick? That's what I hear whole the time.
poo problems! and hemorrhoids! i enjoy anal but this makes me know if i should move on?

how true is that! I myself know a woman who has anal for a very long time, but I have no idea if she suffers from it, how honest can someone be to discuss this topic with me please.

Anal sex is a journey not a sprint. Yes, if done improperly it can be uncomfortable or even cause tearing, but the same could happen during vaginal penetration. As another member mentioned, educate yourself about anal sex and find a partner who is willing to learn as well. My wife and I have been anal only for five years and she’s NEVER experienced anything but pleasure and orgasm.

For whatever reason, some people are against anal sex. These are the people who are discouraging it. Before you engage in anal sex with a partner, penetrate your ass with fingers or small toys. You’ll learn your sphincter will relax and allow penetration. My wife doesn’t orgasm from vaginal penetration but orgasms at least once every time we have anal sex.

The people on this forum are happy to offer advice to help you on your anal journey. With patience and care, you will enjoy the pleasures of anal sex. Let us know how we can help.

Popka33

Post by Popka33 » Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:57 pm

thanks for your answer, I have a nice man who listens to my desires, because of him I started anal sex. i enjoy it, but like i said i wanted to know how true is that! things about flaccid anus muscles and so on! how can i make sure i keep doing it safely.

i got for the first orgasm and that feels super and exciting

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:49 pm

Your anus is a muscle. You can train it and you can ruin it. It all depends on how things are handled.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:43 pm

Popka33 wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:57 pm
thanks for your answer, I have a nice man who listens to my desires, because of him I started anal sex. i enjoy it, but like i said i wanted to know how true is that! things about flaccid anus muscles and so on! how can i make sure i keep doing it safely.

i got for the first orgasm and that feels super and exciting

You’re doing fine. It gets better over time as you develop confidence. As long as you’re able to receive him with no pain, your sphincter muscle will return to normal every time. I’ve read it’s the strongest muscle in the human body, but like all muscles can be trained. It’s also surrounded by many nerve endings that add to the sensation. Enjoy the anal journey. It’s great.

dimgrl

Post by dimgrl » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:17 pm

During anal sex, the tone of the sphincter decreases, but this happens gradually
There is no problem with poop, but when the anus is loose, your underwear can get a little dirty
They write that hemorrhoids are not associated with anal sex.
For the treatment of anal fissures and hemorrhoids, they even do a sphincterectomy to loosen the anus.
If your anus is weakened, it will, on the contrary, protect you from hemorrhoids and anal fissures.