Finally made the decision to go anal only!

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
klaine26

Finally made the decision to go anal only!

Post by klaine26 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:00 am

Hi! I'm a 25 year old female. I recently had the conversation with my partner to go anal only!! I've been with him for about 3 years now and so far we have mostly had vaginal sex with occasional anal. At first vaginal was really painful for me but then with practice we moved past it. It felt good after a while but I quickly got bored of it. The truth is my partner is small so that's probably a contributing factor to why I don't enjoy vaginal. But every time we did anal, although it was a little painful (the pain is something I love), it felt amazing!
While I definitely preferred anal, I still didn't consider anal only because I felt like vaginal was the more "intimate" form of intercourse. That that's what you're supposed to have in marriage and all. But after reading a lot of people's experiences on this forum, I started seeing it in a different way.
I realised that anal could be just as intimate and special.
My partner and I have always been very open with each other (and he is a little submissive, so that also helps) so I spoke to him about this. He accepted that because of his size, anal would feel better and happily agreed to go anal only. I did make the offer that maybe on his birthday we can have vaginal, but hopefully we would get accustomed to AO and he wouldn't miss vaginal at all.
So my situation maybe a little different from everyone else's because one of the reasons I decided to go anal only is my partner's size and not a dislike of vaginal per se. But since we plan to get married next year, if I were to be anal only with him, then I will effectively be anal only.
If there's anyone else out there in the same situation as I am, know that anal can be intensely pleasurable, intimate and sensual and anything you want. Have an honest conversation with your partner.(Plus, it's such a relief to not have to worry about pregnancy.)
Will update on our progress.

Colt1911

Re: Finally made the decision to go anal only!

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:54 am

Anal only was the best and easiest “decision” we ever made. I could give my wife clitoral orgasms orally or with my hand but she couldn’t orgasm during vaginal penetration. She experienced a powerful anal orgasm the first time I penetrated her ass. If you experience anal orgasm, it’s understandable why you’d prefer anal over vaginal penetration. I know I sure do. Everyone on the forum would be happy to offer advice and support as you experience your anal only journey. It’s awesome!

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:47 pm

I need to say: good of you that you don’t write him off on his penis. Even look for ways to feel him better.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:39 am

interesting and good that you found a way for his size to not be an issue. We are in a way the other way around. We had not used my wife's vagina for sex for some time. We used dildos on her, some here don't use the vagina at all. you will read all varying ways to be AO here, anyway, the dildos got bigger, she leaves me to choose the toys btw, and eventually I suggested we tried fisting her and stretching after we got advice on this on a reddit r/. After a while my wife said she was concerned that if we ever did want piv sex, she may have become too loose. So we had piv just to see, and it was really good. The sensation of her, now loose, pussy was great, it looks better too, more erotic. So stretching and fisting has become a thing for us. I say this to you because some people on that particular reddit r/ find it very erotic that their or their partners penis feels small in their loose pussy or that the pussy feels loose/big. It is just food for thought, but if your fiancé, congratulations on that by the way, is already small inside your vagina, you could both together explore larger toys, fisting and stretching as a fun kink. the mind set would be that he uses your ass as your pussy is too big or he is too small. Walking around knowing that you are an AO couple because of his small dick and/or your loose pussy and you could both work together on fisting your pussy. Your pussy would be very satisfied and, if he is into it, would have a lot of fun fisting you, well, you'd probably have to take a while working up to it, he would probably feel like he is very much satisfying your pussy with his hands and the size of his dick is irrelevant as you are now the sort of girl that take a fist. One tight hole and one loose hole, perfect. If you decide to start a family the stretching you have already done may help as they teach perineal stretches at some prenatal clinics. Anyway just an idea.

Markus

Post by Markus » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:42 pm

Sadly i am on the large size and my wufe has recently gotten more into AO, she loves my ass and playing with it but heres has been an arqument waiting to happen because of my size and here small tight anus.

But a few days ago while she was on, she got very horny and wanted it so i offered AO and took me in slowly Raw has she hates lube, for the first time ever she actualy orgasmed very intense from anal and medium to slow movenents not deep.
My orgasm was intense but not strong for some reason and found later that day i was horny as fck for sex again.

So let him try it with you and if you are tight you will feel alot of senses/senastions from the opening and first 1 inch but i may not fullfeel you if your sex drive is high.