Ignoring my vag

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
DirtyWife

Ignoring my vag

Post by DirtyWife » Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:29 am

Hey there all
I just want my husband to want to fuck my ass more then my pussy cause I love it so much.
There is nothing better then a big load up my ass.
But he is girthy and scared of hurting me cause a girl he was with wanted it and he tried with her but she was crying in pain so he thinks it will hurt me and stretch me ass till I need diapers.

So I am trying to make my ass nicer. I'm doing squats and wearing shape wear and using my facial scrub on my cheeks... I'm much softer lol

Lately I'm trying to completely ignore my pussy so I can have fast powerful anal orgasms maybe squirt just from anal stimulation. I hope to train my body to be ready for anal sex just as quick and easy as vaginal. But I want to put more focus on my ass being more pleasurable. So the transition to AO is natural and not something he does to make me happy but something he craves.

I figure if he feels my pulsating orgasms from my ass...maybe squirt. He will really like feeling his cock do that to me.
So anytime I feel anything in my pussy or crave a touch. I touch my ass instead.
I got to stay I'm definitely noticing that my ass wants to be touched now. And sticking a finger in feels better then it did befor.

I'm gonna wear some open back panties to bed and see what that does.

Wish me luck
Cum addicted ButtSlut :!: :P

Colt1911

Re: Ignoring my vag

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:25 am

If you want to be ready for anal, have you tried plugging? I’m quite thick and she is able to take me with no pain, but she plugs and we both enjoy some anal play before I penetrate her ass.

Although she doesn’t squirt as much as she used to (something I attribute to a change in her hormone therapy), her powerful anal orgasms, and the times she does squirt, make my experience that much better. We’ve had PIV sex less than 10 times in the last five years.

I’m obviously biased with a strong preference for anal sex, but trying to convince him by squirting and having anal orgasms should help move him in the right direction. As you correctly pointed out, knowing my cock can make my wife squirm and squirt during anal sex is very empowering. Good luck and let us know how this progresses.

DirtyWife

Post by DirtyWife » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:03 am

@Colt1911 I do have a few plugs but I don't want to be too stretched out that he cant feel the pop as I guide him in my ass.
As I said I'm trying to train him to want it over pussy so I think the outer muscles are one big difference. I dont want it to be like putting his cock in a bucket of warmer than pussy water lol.

So I do wear the thin neck plugs but I am really worried about the appearance looking different or getting chafing scars so I don't plug all the time just to clean out and stretch befor sex.
I wore a 1.6 glass plug with a red heart ❤ gem on it while eat licked my pussy. He told me it was very pretty and played with it a bit.

So I tend to stick to wolf tail plugs or pretty gems. Only body safe materials.

He is very concerned about germs and cleanliness so I also just got an antibacterial anal lube. Maybe one day he will let me suck his cock within 24 hrs of it being in my ass lol but baby steps... I want AO first (and oral for him).
I want to be his deep throating and anal slut. :twisted:
Cum addicted ButtSlut :!: :P

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:23 am

Use coconut oil. It’s naturally anti bacterial and tastes good. Then buy an anal douche to clean out your rectum. My girlfriend does ass to mouth every time we assfuck. She’s clean and it takes little effort.

Seems to me your husband is kinda of a easily scared guy. Maybe he should read on this forum and see how we all enjoy our women’s asses without fear. 😆👍🏻
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:33 am

@DirtyWife I completely agree with your decision to use body safe materials. Below is a link to a vendor in France we’ve used to buy plugs. The one in the link below is the smallest of three we purchased from this vendor and is the same size as your glass plug. These are made of high grade surgical stainless steel and are really pieces of fine jewelry for a woman’s ass. Treat yourself to one of these. The one in the link below weighs almost one pound! You’ll know it’s in your ass which increases awareness and arousal.
https://rosebuds.net/en/classic-collect ... 5-o-157_in