Rituals

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Good Anal Girl

Rituals

Post by Good Anal Girl » Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:34 am

When I'm by myself, I have one dildo I fuck every morning and every evening. I don't do it to cum, I don't even edge with it, I do it almost as a meditation. It centres me. I started doing it at the beginning of February and every two or so weeks I've been able to increase the size. I'm now at the biggest dildo I wanted to achieve 😊
I'm a pain slut and an anal whore

119 and counting

Rimmer

Re: Rituals

Post by Rimmer » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:44 am

I have an inflatable I like to use in the morning sometimes. My wife starts work early so that she can come home early, this gives me a little time to myself. I also generally don't cum, it use it until I am satisfied and relaxed from the stretch. I also have a large-ish glass butt plug that I will sometimes use. I'll insert it and remove it 50, 100 times or more. This gives a very nice sensation and I know f I can take this plug now and then, I am still pliable enough to be fisted on a spontaneous occasion. This is sort of a ritual, though its not set in stone to do it every day

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:06 pm

We have rituals too.
I just took a shower while she was cleaning her rectum with the douche. Now I’m in bed warming up the coconut oil so is gets more buttery, while she is in the shower.

All this because she will first give me a good blowjob and then her ass needs cock. Very big change my cock will go back to her mouth at some point.

A nice ritual which makes me be in love with her forever. She’s a dream coming true 😍🥰
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

backdoorbabe8

Post by backdoorbabe8 » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:30 pm

Good Anal Girl, I do the same kind of thing before bed. It started as a way to prep myself for nightly plugging and now it’s part of the routine. I look forward to it all day every day.
Always Plugged