Anal only Reputation

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Good Anal Girl

Re: Anal only Reputation

Post by Good Anal Girl » Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:34 am

I think that's amazing and I definitely think that if you're in a relationship, that's exactly what you need to be like.

For me though, right now at least, sometimes I don't care if I don't cum. I want to be used. But sometimes that's the thing that makes me cum. If that makes any sort of sense.
I'm a pain slut and an anal whore

119 and counting

Good Anal Girl

Post by Good Anal Girl » Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:47 am

Colt1911 wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:20 am
Your next challenge should be double anal.

Oh, god! Yes. I'd love to try this
I'm a pain slut and an anal whore

119 and counting

Bigpoutsa

Post by Bigpoutsa » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:52 am

Good Anal Girl wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:03 am
Bigpoutsa wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:17 pm
Sounds like you're on the hunt for new targets. Have fun!

Too bad I couldn't meet someone like you when I was in school!

By the way, I absolutely love your new signature, it's extremely apt for everything you've told us.

Keep having anal only.

I think girls grow up scared to have a reputation. Slut is still a dirty word, used by both men and women. I've loved turning that on its head. You want to call me a slut? Yes, I am a slut. I have a lot of sex with a lot of people. I'm 19 and have already had sex with 78 different people. You want to call me a whore? Even better. Do it whilst fucking my arse. It gets me off even more. I take control of my pleasure. I love both men and women. I've had sex with both. I'm a vaginal virgin. I'm anal only. I cum from anal, I squirt from anal. A slut is actually the best thing you can call me 😈

Hehe. Thank you ❤️ I love my new signature too. I love the contrast of studying at uni and then spending every other waking moment thinking about anal, fucking my arse or being fucked and filled with cum

You definitely are a slut and need to be used all the time and filled with cum in your butthole. Too bad I can't contribute to your number...hahah!

I definitely also cum when giving anal to women. It's lovely to fill up a woman's ass with cum and know that she has it in there where it'll be kept safe.

Keep us updated on your anal adventures, I'm sure it isn't an issue for you to find willing mates to use your arse.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:26 am

Good Anal Girl wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:47 am
Colt1911 wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:20 am
Your next challenge should be double anal.

Oh, god! Yes. I'd love to try this

You’re a kinky young woman. If you want some additional kinky ideas from grandpa Colt, let me offer a few.

On special occasions when we’re particularly aroused, we will have our anal session and instead of cumming deep in her ass, I unload with just the tip of my ass inside. Then, I have her push my cum into my mouth and we share a deep cum kiss. We just did that for my birthday. Challenge one of your mates to do the same… it’s very erotic.

Early in our anal only relationship, Mrs Colt was a prolific squirter. We’d often start a session in 69 (her sucking my cock is no big thrill for me as I only get off in her ass) and I would fuck her ass with a large, silicone dildo. She would gush so much fluid I would actually choke on it because I wasn’t able to swallow fast enough to keep up. She’d soak the sheets. She still squirts but nothing like she did before. We think it may be due to lower concentrations of hormones she takes. Since you squirt, ask your partner to toy your ass and squirt in his mouth.

Last, you may run into discussions about “ass jelly”. Mrs Colt produces a jelly like material that i believe consists of mucous in her rectum and colon that mixes with the water enema she cleans out with. The consistency is like a thick saliva and it helps lubricate her ass which is why we use little to no lube. There have been times when I fuck her ass with a toy in 69 and a glob of mucous slips out of her ass and into my mouth. She isn’t interested in sharing that with me. Her ass is SO clean, I have no qualms about swallowing her ass jelly.

Just a few kinky ideas you may wish to consider. I hope this makes you look forward to your sexual future later in life as we’re a couple in our 60’s who are enjoying the best sex of our lives. We’ve always had a good and active sex life, but anal sex takes it to an entirely different level. Enjoy!

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:41 am

Good Anal Girl wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:34 am
I think that's amazing and I definitely think that if you're in a relationship, that's exactly what you need to be like.

For me though, right now at least, sometimes I don't care if I don't cum. I want to be used. But sometimes that's the thing that makes me cum. If that makes any sort of sense.

We have a dom/sub “light” relationship. I’m the artist and her body is the canvas. I direct our sessions. During anal play, I require orgasm denial. I only want her to cum with my cock in her ass. Last weekend during foreplay, I had three fingers in her ass rubbing her G-spot curling my fingers up and rubbing it through her rectum. She couldn’t help it and had an orgasm, but kept it quiet. When I decided her anal play was over and started to fuck her ass, she didn’t have her first orgasm as quickly as she normally would. It required 30 to 40 minutes of anal sex before she orgasmed. It wasn’t till afterwards she told me her first anal orgasm happened during anal play.

I’m far from an expert in dom/sub relationships, but for me as her dom it’s important for me to know I’m pleasuring her and one critical way for me to know this is when she cums hard. Everyone is different, but a woman cumming hard with my cock in her ass is as good as it gets. The guttural grunting and moaning is the feedback she provides to make me know she’s getting the assfucking she wants. Others may take a different approach, but this is what works for us. I wish we would have tried anal earlier in our relationship, but she swore she’d never be able to take my thick cock in her ass. Now she takes a 2”diameter (5 cm) glass plug with ease.

I’m thrilled to hear young people enjoying anal instead of the usual vaginal penetration and oral sex. There is nothing more erotic than anal play and penetration.