Feeling of guilt

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
AnalWizard

Feeling of guilt

Post by AnalWizard » Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:35 am

I sometimes feel guilty for taking pleasure from my wife.

Sometimes I even state I want to give her pleasure. Have vaginal sex, etc. But she always grabs my cock and inserts it into her ass.

3 years ago I would cum in 5 minutes, now I take 20+. I feel guilty because after 20 minutes she says "it's starting to hurt. Cum god damn it ". .. Then she starts slamming herself so hard onto my cock that I blow my load.

After I grunt she always wiggles her ass as if she's shaking out the last drop.

Should i feel guilty knowing that it's painal? Obvs a painal shes willing to give because she loves me.

Rimmer

Re: Feeling of guilt

Post by Rimmer » Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:06 am

I don't think so no. It sounds like she is enjoying pleasuring you and being used by you (in a good way), some women take pleasure in this, we were years into our marriage before we realised my wife wanted an aspect of this sort of thing, she gets all giddy now sometimes. I have to go shortly so rushing this reply a bit, sorry. Maybe find time on other occasions to focus on her, we got in to vaginal fisting last year, mainly because we were mainly having anal (a little like you maybe, she wanted me to take my pleasure and that comes from her ass mainly), so we got into fisting and stretching, she had a tight pussy until recently. I take my time and give her a long session of stretching and fisting her each time she has had a bath. She comes back to the bedroom and the towels are down on the bed and she will lay there to be pleasured and I love doing it for her. Your wife may be wanting to be submissive to you sexually and that may get her off mentally - this is what we discovered. Don't feel guilty, just accept that you are a lucky man and love your wife :)

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:18 am

If my wife's ass aches, I tell her that it is good, she has a nice reminder to walk around with. She went to a hen do not long ago, we had hard anal before she went. She said I am going to have a tender ass. I said yes, I am going to 'destroy' your ass so that while you are at the party you will be remembering having your ass fucked as you chat with your girlfriends - She liked that. First time I tried saying that sort of thing to her, 'my ass aches,' she said and I replied something like, 'That's good, I like to hear that, it's sexy' I thought she would flip at me, but it was worth taking the chance. I think she just gave me a 'Hmm' but later she got all horney as what I had said had been floating around her mind; she was mildly annoyed but turned on at the same time. "Cum damn it!" Brilliant. My wife does the as wiggle cock milking thing too. Your relationship sounds A OK to me from what you have said.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:40 am

My girlfriend had pain only once. She is so much into anal sex that her ass is always available and needy.

From the second I insert, she starts moaning. She doesn’t even realize it. We had 40 min assfucks, then took a break and after some time I got hard again, rolled her on her belly to shove in my cock. The moaning began straight again. I’ve tried to find her boundaries, didn’t find it yet. Meanwhile no pain, only pure joy.

But like she always handles deeptroat like it’s nothing. Some gagging accurs, but she keept shoving it down her troat anyway.

But I would not feel guilty for anal pain if it is what she choses to do. Many women like being used by their man, pain can add to that feeling.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:02 am

As @Rimmer and @Backdoorlover commented, you shouldn’t feel guilty. She’s the one directing you to fuck her ass. Some people find pleasure in a little discomfort. If she’s slamming her ass against you instead of pulling away, it’s an indication she wants it, in my opinion.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:33 am

I have a friend who had been assfucking his wife a decade with lube and lots of prep. Because of my stories about how my woman and me have anal sex, he suddenly decided to teach her to assfuck without prep and no lube.

Now he takes her ass, really pushes in and uses her. Everytime he does this, she’s in pain. And everytime after they both came, she tells him never to stop giving her this pain. She loves it. She loves how she feels like she’s his to be used.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥