My first orgy!

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Good Anal Girl

My first orgy!

Post by Good Anal Girl » Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:22 pm

So last night I was craving more. More anal, more cock, more use. I got myself ready and went to the union. I spotted the group of guys almost immediately. I looked, smiled at them but sat myself at the bar. Soon enough, one of them came over. We got talking, he stroked my thighs, we kissed, his hand went up further and I stopped him. I told him I was anal only and I was looking for some fun. He asked me to join him and his mates. He took me to their table, introduced me and told them I was anal only!! At that point it was either going to go one of two ways, I was either going to get embarrassed and run away or turn into the whore that I am and keep going. I kept going.

One of them went out to smoke and I joined him. We kissed, he groped me and his fingers found his way to my arse. The other guys came out to find us in the alleyway, his fingers in my ass. They invited me to their halls and I couldn't have said yes fast enough.

We got to the flat and I was immediately "attacked". Three guys hands on me, mouths. One pushed me to my knees in seconds and shoved his cock in my mouth. I gagged, and then lost myself in sucking him. Another pulled me up, grabbed my skirt, shoved me down, spit in his hand, rubbed his cock and shoved it in my arse. The third stood up on the sofa and pulled my head onto his cock. They were so rough with me, it felt brutal. I felt so used and abused but it was absolutely incredible and exactly what I needed.

I left with the taste of cum in my mouth, of cum on my face, neck, tits and in my arse. I walked back to my halls, got a cheer from another drunk guy and went to sleep happy.

I looked in the mirror this morning and I have a couple of bruises from the spanking one of them gave me. I have a bite mark from one of them too. I don't know who was responsible for what, I don't even know who these guys are but it was amazing
I'm a pain slut and an anal whore

119 and counting

AnalWizard

Re: My first orgy!

Post by AnalWizard » Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:32 pm

Young dumb and constantly fill of cum is certainly
a fantastic way to live.

Good Anal Girl

Post by Good Anal Girl » Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:50 am

AnalWizard wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:32 pm
Young dumb and constantly fill of cum is certainly
a fantastic way to live.

My challenge for Anal Only April is to fuck a different guy every day so for this month at least, I will literally be constantly full of cum 😍

119 and counting

MoMa

Post by MoMa » Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:18 pm

Hi!

While I do get your kink and like reading your adventures and certainly your are an impulsive person, excited by being daring,
I would advise to be a little bit more cautious. Everything should be SSC (safe, sane and consent).
Use lube and condoms and safe words and try to check a little bit the backgrounds of men you are dating.

I would suggest to sign up on fetlife and go to munches and meet like-mided kinky people.

I find that more safe than finding random drunk people on bars and probably you would have more fun in the end.

The problem won't be if you're having fun. The problem might arise when one day, you might need to say stop and the other won't stop.

Don't be scared by me, I'm all in for what you are doing, just keep it safe

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:59 am

I think you give good advice here, but this girl stopped posting all sudden, so I fear something bad has already happened.

She didn’t want to listen to advice to go a bit slower. And the way she was living her life was a recepe for disaster. 😐
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:42 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:59 am
I think you give good advice here, but this girl stopped posting all sudden, so I fear something bad has already happened.

She didn’t want to listen to advice to go a bit slower. And the way she was living her life was a recepe for disaster. 😐

I think it’s more likely she’s an occasional user of the forum.

Ozzy

Post by Ozzy » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:05 pm

Anal sex is the easiest way to contract an STD, including AIDS. Everyone knows this is a huge problem in the gay community. Also, there's a question of meeting a stranger who's a really mean and ill intentioned person. I sure hope this girl stop this crazy lifestyle before she gets deeply hurt.

Alexfun

Post by Alexfun » Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:25 pm

It's great to see so many good advice here. It shows that, despite our deep interest on anal, we are responsible and concerned for each other... If I'm not wrong, this girl is 19, almost a child, impulsive and running many risks.
I really hope she's ok and that she hear from us to get more mature. Not judging, just wishing her to be happy...

SwedishAnal

Post by SwedishAnal » Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:38 am

Any orgys or threesome in germany or sweden? Norway? Denmark?

Good Anal Girl

Post by Good Anal Girl » Tue May 02, 2023 3:05 pm

Thanks for the concern guys but all is well. I just stopped using the forum!

I'm happy, healthy and got/continue to get tested

119 and counting