Girls and guys, do you like anal sex when she has a turd in her anus?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
klizm

Re: Girls and guys, do you like anal sex when she has a turd in her anus?

Post by klizm » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:37 am

I have remembered one more funny case. She had begun to suck my cock and I inserted my finger into her vagina as usual, palpated the back wall of one. But I felt a huge firm turd inside the rectum. She asked me to fuck her pussy asap and I decided to don't have anal this time because I thought that wasn't be able to enter her anus. She took a doggy style pose and during the sex I was imaging her long firm turd on the top in rectum and my cock on the bottom in vagina. Once we had cum and I pulled out cock she said with smile that needs to take a shit immediately and carried a huge turd inside ass to the toilet bowl

Butters

Post by Butters » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:45 am

Personally i'm not into any scat related stuff, but i'm wondering, did it feel like she was wearing a plug?

klizm

Post by klizm » Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:44 am

It seems yes. I'm also don't like scat games it's not my stuff and my current gf never allows to have anal with her if she didn't take enema or anal shower before the sex

Turpitudo

Post by Turpitudo » Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:12 am

Like previous posters before I like all consistencies and also without any turd. Without a turd I can better feel the structure of her rectum. With a turd it becomes a whole different sensation. Although, I have no preference, I would miss the variety. I had only one partner, who cleaned out every time. The others didn't feel perfectly comfortable when there was a little mess, but didn't mind because I didn't either.

If your partners are always cleaning out, you could try dates (without a kernel, of course). It’s easy to push out and gives you a comparable feeling.