Girls and guys, do you like anal sex when she has a turd in her anus?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Mrbuttfucker

Girls and guys, do you like anal sex when she has a turd in her anus?

Post by Mrbuttfucker » Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:47 pm

Does anyone else like how it feels when your lady has a hard turd in her ass during anal sex? I feel it adds quite a bit of extra stimulation and makes it more erotic. How does everyone else feel?

Backdoorlover

Re: Girls and guys, do you like anal sex when she has a turd in her anus?

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:10 pm

One day I was horny and wanted to assfuck my then wife. She told me she wanted it too, but had not been able to go to the toilet, she was constipated.

So I jokingly said that I could free the way by assfucking her and she wanted to try is. It could help us both.

So in doggystyle I penetrated her asshole and when my cock was ball deep in her asshole, I could feel how my glance pushed into this warm, mushy substance. Strangly it felt quite exiting, the idea of pushing her poop back into her colon. She said she could also feel me push into her poop and it felt weird in a way that it wouldn’t feel nice if the fuck took too long.

So I let it all go and fucked her ass gently till I shot my load into her poop. Straight after she asked me to pull out because she suddenly feth the urge to expell her bowels. She was very happy that it all came out painless. We both thought it was a great way to help her go when she was constipated. But for some reason, that never happened again after that special occasion.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

AnalWizard

Post by AnalWizard » Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:22 pm

I always fuck my wife without prep. She thinks if you do the crime you must pay the time. In other words live with poo on you.

For me the scratch you get on the tip is incredible.
Likewise when you push through.

During these times 50% I pulled out fairy clean and 50% with shit molded onto my cock.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:04 am

Yep, it adds to the sensation, hard for the scratch, as has been said, and soft for that warm feeling, and after a curry!!!!!!!!! It's all good.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:46 am

Mrs Colt’s greatest fear is me pulling out of her ass with shot on my cock. Her fear, not mine. I’m not looking to get dirty but it doesn’t bother me when it happens. About two years ago, she had a difficult time cleaning out. Her favorite position is standing while bent over at the edge of the bed. After a few minutes she squirted so forcefully the tops of my feet were soaked. She said it felt like my cock was 6” longer as I pushed the turd back into her when I thrusted. Despite the unique sensation for her, she was mortified I was pounding her shit. I’ve read other women find the sensation arousing when being pounded with a turd ready to go. I have never seen her squirt so forcefully during anal before or after this happened. She knows it doesn’t bother me but she doesn’t want me to pull out of her ass with a dirty cock.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:52 am

I posted on this recently @Colt1911 I used to turn my back and try to discreetly disappear to the bathroom to wash if I had a little brown reward on my cock, not often, but when it happens. I got fed up of that and decided, the next time it needs a wipe I would stand there and wipe it with a tissue in plain view of my wife. I wondered what she would say. She was fine, or at least didn't say anything the first time. I have done that ever since and she just watches with interest, or lies back down and leaves me to it. I have even given it a wipe when it has come out clean, just to see if she is watching, then I hop back on the bed or get dressed. Don't know what she actually thinks, it's like a little mind game, it's more fun than sneaking off to have a wash. Get what you say about her squirting as you work the turd back in, she loves to feel me in her colon, so working a turd back through the sigmoid makes her groan so deep. "She squirted so hard she wet your feet" Excellent work!

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:07 am

@Rimmer it was an awesome experience but she makes sure her bowels are completely evacuated despite her incredible squirting experience. I double doubt that will happen again.

Ironically, she’s at her hormone doctor now asking for a different hormone mix because she doesn’t squirt as much as she used to. I got spoiled by her prolific squirting, which I partially attribute to her hormone therapy. I’ll keep the group posted if she starts to squirt again!

Buttmanys

Post by Buttmanys » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:46 pm

I love it when she tells she needs to go to the bathroom right before we buttfuck. She's full of poop, but still willing to let me pound deep into her colon. I love feeling the turd with my cock waiting in her rectum. I love squirting my cum all over her bowels.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:52 am

Buttmanys wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:46 pm
I love it when she tells she needs to go to the bathroom right before we buttfuck. She's full of poop, but still willing to let me pound deep into her colon. I love feeling the turd with my cock waiting in her rectum. I love squirting my cum all over her bowels.

Have you ever felt the pushback/resistance as you cum but her poop is acting as a stopper on your cock, that's interesting as your balls try pumping your cum into her poop.

BlueMan

Post by BlueMan » Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:36 am

I have my own checking system. If the result shows a turd inside I proceed with vaginal. Lucky for me, my wife goes to the toilet in the mornings and we have a bidet, so she is ready almost all day until 9 pm. After that hour, checking system is needed.