Girls and guys, do you like anal sex when she has a turd in her anus?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
klizm

Re: Girls and guys, do you like anal sex when she has a turd in her anus?

Post by klizm » Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:16 am

One day we were very drunk and started from vaginal sex but when she goes to doggy style position I wanted to fuck her asshole and she didn't mind for that. When my cock came inside I felt that my dickhead hit a firm turd. The feeling wasn't good because the turd was scratching my cock.
She asked me why I stopped fucking her ass but I didn't replied and tried to insert my cock more deeply into her anus. So little by little I started to push her turd back to her guts (wrong direction of shit :)
I think she didn't know about this weird situation because she always does a small enema before assfucking.
Once I cum into her ass she went to the toilet and I heard that something big with farting had plopped down to water. I think this was the turd that I had pushed back via my dickhead.
But for now she never allows to fuck her anus without small enema/prep even she is drunk
Last edited by klizm on Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:27 am, edited 3 times in total.

klizm

Post by klizm » Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:24 am

BlueMan wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:36 am
I have my own checking system. If the result shows a turd inside I proceed with vaginal. Lucky for me, my wife goes to the toilet in the mornings and we have a bidet, so she is ready almost all day until 9 pm. After that hour, checking system is needed.

Hmm what is your checking system? I check that girl has now turds by inserting finger into her vagina and palpate her rectum and she thinks that it's just the game but that doesn't guarantee that her ass currently doesn't have soft or very small pieces of turd

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:22 pm

klizm wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:24 am
BlueMan wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:36 am
I have my own checking system. If the result shows a turd inside I proceed with vaginal. Lucky for me, my wife goes to the toilet in the mornings and we have a bidet, so she is ready almost all day until 9 pm. After that hour, checking system is needed.

Hmm what is your checking system? I check that girl has now turds by inserting finger into her vagina and palpate her rectum and she thinks that it's just the game but that doesn't guarantee that her ass currently doesn't have soft or very small pieces of turd

I used to check with a finger before she perfected her cleansing system. Once in a great while, my cum leaks out with some “soot” as she calls it. It bothers her more than me. When you play in her dirt box, you’re going to encounter some dirt at some point.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:51 am

I like it. If it's hard, I like the scratchy feeling if it gets alongside my shaft. If it doesn't do that but stays in front, I like to work it back, like @klizm said, I slowly push it back out of the rectum and through the colon back into the bowel to clear enough depth for me; love to hear her groan as I do this, anything passing back through her colon makes her groan sooo deep, poop, a toy, my cock.. poop followed by my cock. If it is soft, I love to feel my head pushing into its warm mushiness. It's all good to us. Personally I think when you clean out you miss out on some great sensations, but each to their own. (Think I have already replied to this, but hey ho)

Haskaramo2

Post by Haskaramo2 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:39 am

Hi, been here a little while but haven't posted before - I haven't had many partners who were open to anal. Is it common for it to get this messy? I've done spontaneous, unprepared anal quite often and have had some occasional light mess when pulling out or in anal creampies, but have never felt anything like that on the head of my cock. I like deep thrusts so maybe it's just my relative lack of experience with anal.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:25 am

@Haskaramo2 No, it's usually clean, sometimes just a fleck or slight smear and very occasionally a full on turd in there (to talk openly) that may be hard or soft. We don't prep and it is still usually clean. The OP asked if anyone likes it when there is a turd in her anus, so my reply concentrated on the odd occasion when there is, but that is by far in the minority of cases. We don't purposely ty to get messy, I am just open to it when it is and embrace the sensations.

EponymousDrew

Post by EponymousDrew » Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:57 pm

I don’t care. If it’s there it’s there. If it isn’t it isn’t.

MindUnlocker

Post by MindUnlocker » Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:08 am

Very funny post, one of the funniest ones I ever read.

If you play with fire, don't complain if you get burned.

Besides, shit never kill anybody, babyswipes.

When that happened, we applied the Elsa's Frozen saying: Let it go. Go to bathroom, and continue later, with a little bit of luck. She doesn't likes that sensations, she is a cleaningness obsessed woman, and that doesn't helps in anyway.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:30 am

There was one time a year or so after we started anal when she has having a difficult time cleaning out. She gave it a go anyway. I was taking her ass from behind with both of us standing and her bent over the bed and she squirted so forcefully it soaked the top of my feet and floor. She realized there was a turd still in there and excused herself to remove it. My thrusts must have caused the turd to create different sensations for her. Hasn’t happened since but it was hot.

klizm

Post by klizm » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:07 am

Unfortunately my current gf always takes an anal shower before pooping to keep her rectum clean and I never even have felt a poop smell after anal for the last 4y. And my dick also never has got brown after the case with pushing through firm turd to colon. But my previous gf hated enema and did one only once during 5y of anal. As I remember when I was pulling back my cock from her ass the dickhead was always brown and stink by shit in 9/10 cases. But she was allowing to fuck her into ass everywhere in any place like hotel/car/woods because ignored completely enema and only was tried to poop before fucking