2 years together, I will give myself a special treat

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Backdoorlover

2 years together, I will give myself a special treat

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:31 pm

Hi people. Next sunday my relationship reaches the 2 year mark. Two years with the best woman ever. Lucky me all the way… !

So I told her my plans for next week sunday, cause I want to treat myself so something we haven’t done in a long, long time: three hole use

So ass to pussy, mixed with ass to mouth. Freely use all 3 her holes anyway I like the whole fucksession. The times I’ve done ass to pussy with her, it felt devine to keep switching back to her ass. To make it complete I will make her suck me many times, after ass too.

I texted her my plans last night, cause I am currently not able to be with her, and she wrote back that she loves everything about my plan and is very much looking foreward to it. When I then complimeted her that I adore it how she always happily does everything sexually I want, she wrote back: “it’s just true love” ❤️😍

So I will use this occasion to pauze our perfect anal only relationship. But it’s for a good cause and something I would love to do on rare occasions anyway. Full use of all holes. Been like 16 months ago I last done an all hole fuck with her. I look foreward to it.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Re: 2 years together, I will give myself a special treat

Post by Rimmer » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:46 am

Sounds good. We are lucky in that we can go ass to pussy with no ill effect, so we do that occasionally. I will sometimes tease her and say I can't believe she is slutty enough to take a soiled cock into her pussy - she can't see if I am clean or dirty, teasing or not! Another tease is to pull out of her ass and let her suck me clean before I go in her pussy, but just before I do, I take another dip in her ass before feeding my cock into her pussy. We only do this now and then as it would loose its kink. Have fun.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:28 am

Yesterday we had the 3 holes fuck session I was looking forward to. And it was, how do I put it ? Interesting ! 😌

After the initial cocksucking, I pulled her to the side of the bed, and while she was on her back, shoved my cock up her ass. Her ass had been plugged for a few hours and was very receptive for my cock. While assfucking her, she had this big smile on her face like this: 😁

Then I pulled out and switched to her pussy. Right away her face went like this: 😐
And she said “now this is a serious step back”

Her pussy felt rough and weird. Not at all as pleasant as we are used to from her asshole. Even though I kept going from her ass to her mouth, back to her ass, then to her pussy, to her ass again. And then went down on her to lick her clit. I took the new, thick anal plug, shoved it up her asshole and pushed it in like I was fucking her. It only took a few minutes from that point for her to cum.

As a rewards I shoved my cock up her pussy, with the big plug still up her ass. She still wasn’t fond of my cock up her pussy. So after five minutes I switched back to her asshole to feel the velvet sense of her spincter. Her smile got very big again.

At some point I pulled out and was about to say “suck it now” when she got up and said “let me suck it”. It’s amazing when we’re thinking the same thing. Then some nice ass to mouth followed ending with her mouth full of cum.

It was a perfect 3 holes fuck session for a special occasion, and we both agreed we’re 100% anal only. She has absolutely no desire for pussy penetration. Lucky me 😍
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:48 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:28 am
As a rewards I shoved my cock up her pussy, with the big plug still up her ass. She still wasn’t fond of my cock up her pussy. So after five minutes I switched back to her asshole to feel the velvet sense of her spincter. Her smile got very big again.

At some point I pulled out and was about to say “suck it now” when she got up and said “let me suck it”. It’s amazing when we’re thinking the same thing. Then some nice ass to mouth followed ending with her mouth full of cum.

It was a perfect 3 holes fuck session for a special occasion, and we both agreed we’re 100% anal only. She has absolutely no desire for pussy penetration. Lucky me 😍

Yup. A little anal only for a while has that effect on both the man and the woman. I actually think it's easier for a man who has been anal only for a while to get off having vaginal sex than it is a woman. But, let's face it, vaginal sex just won't hold much appeal after a the superior feeling of anal sex.