Every day anal April, even when I treat her p

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
AnalWizard

Every day anal April, even when I treat her p

Post by AnalWizard » Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:22 pm

Today, i thought I'd tease/treat my wife and put it in her pussy. We've been doing anal every day for April. (I normally get 4 sessions a week but I told her about anal April and how its totally a thing because of alteration). The reason I went pussy today is because she mentioned she wants another kid. But just when she and I were about to blow i panicked and I pulled out and came on her pubes.

My cum was still dripping from my member and lingering on the head. She said " what a shame i wanted you to come inside". She then lifted her pelvis up and put my fading but still erect cock in her ass and gave me a wicked smile as she pushed back and forth a few times. When she released me she had taken the cum off my dick. Which made her humpth in triumph.

The only downside to this is that after what she had done I was rock hard and ready for round two... So when I tried to put it back in, she told me "you've already dipped your carrot".

How is it possible to love someone so much?

Ozzy

Re: Every day anal April, even when I treat her p

Post by Ozzy » Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:35 pm

That's great mate, I think the happiest of all are those who feel happy and satisfied in their marriages. Someone once told me that a marriage can be both the best or the worst thing in a man's life, and I think this person is correct. Seems it's working pretty well for you. Just take care of your love and don't let her go. About having a baby, however, I think both of the partners have to be in agreement about that.

AnalWizard

Re: Every day anal April, even when I treat her p

Post by AnalWizard » Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:40 pm

Ozzy wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:35 pm
That's great mate, I think the happiest of all are those who feel happy and satisfied in their marriages. Someone once told me that a marriage can be both the best or the worst thing in a man's life, and I think this person is correct. Seems it's working pretty well for you. Just take care of your love and don't let her go. About having a baby, however, I think both of the partners have to be in agreement about that.

Obvs we need to be in agreement. We already got two, and we collectively think we haven't got capacity for more. My wife has 1000s/ millions of years of evolution telling her to have a baby before it's too late. Likewise I've got just as much drive telling me not to pull out.

The fact she decides to clean my cum off with anal transcends lust and nature. It's a form of devine communication. She wants my cum in her. If she can't have it up the birthing canal then she'll take it up the dumping canal. It belongs in her