Am I her daddy ? (I want to be)

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Backdoorlover

Am I her daddy ? (I want to be)

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:14 am

An answer I just gave in https://www.analonlylifestyle.com/view ... 10&t=20947 this topic got me thinking.

I am 53 and my sweety becomes 52 in a few weeks. And by writing that comment in the mentioned topic, I just concluded my sweety and me have kind of a daddy/babygirl thing going here.

Her dad and mum were self employed, which made them absent a lot. My girl ended up alone very often. Didn’t feel taken care of. She sought validation from her parents a lot, mostly never got it, especially her dad was very strickt. She grew up as an only child, which made her even more in need for attention. Never got it but it made her codepentent.

In her adult life she chose wrong men to be with. Men who were like kids themselves. Men she couldn’t rely on, who used her without willing to give back. She never felth “whole” in her marriages (married twice, as am I) and her codependence kept her from running away.

Fast foreward till she came together with me. Without really knowing me, my natural dominant character triggered her to go full in. After the very first time we had sex, she said “you can do all you want with me (sexually)” and when she said it, she had anal on her mind, cause with her ex anal was also her preffeded kinda sex. But I took her words further then that and after we had anal sex every day for a while, (this was before we switched to anal only), I asked her to do ass to mouth. She just needed to hear what was expected and we went out to buy a douche. Then she started doing ass to mouth, with the most loving look on her face.

She was never a sexy woman, or better said, she never felt sexy. She was a mum, a homemaker and a hard worker. Her ex never even took pics of her without her asking him to.

When I met her, I though she was a very sexy milf. Big boobs, big yummy ass and her smile makes the sun come out. She’s very feminine and embraces it to the max. She is anti-feminist and loves me being in controll over our lives. She loves to serve me in many ways. But she also loves to please me any way she can. She even hardly orgasms, she only cares about making me cum as much as possible. It’s like she’s doing orgasm denial without the topic even has been discussed. Whenever I say that we need to work on her orgasms, she tells me her orgasms are not important and she just wants to feel my cock using her asshole as much as possible. Everytime I shoot a load in her ass or mouth, she gets so happy and radiant. It’s addictive to me too. I have to admit that in the meantime I love it that she gives me the most amazing orgasms while she only comes like 2-3 times a month. I have that amount at least in a week.

When I met her she only wore those big mum bikini’s (she has 4 kids) which are totally non-sexy. I ordered her Brasilian thong bikini’s so she could show off her yummy ass and big tits. I then ordered one real thong bikini and she saw how I loved seeing her ass in her thong. So she started wearing it at her home pool. Her ex seeing her (they shared the home together, complicated story) and her kids seeing her. Even her neighbours saw her. And me, I was proud as I could be cause that amazing ass deserved an audience. She became sexy, she started to feel sexy, she started to act sexy. The mum made room for the babe she actually was/is.

In huge steps she made a lot of progress. I ordered sexy short dresses with deep cleavage, she wore them. We went shopping for 10 cm heels, she wore them. She switched to solely thongs as underwear. The tinnier, the better. When we went out, she asked me to decide if she should wear the sexy dress, or the very sexy dress which showed just a little too much for a mum of 4. I always made her wear the second. Cause I want to show her off to the world. I want everyone to see how hot she is and I want men to get hard by the idea of fucking her.

We went on vacation to Mexico. Only thongbikini’s in the bagage. Lots of tiny, sexy dressed with amazingly deep cleavage. She wore it all because she wanted to make me proud. Sometimes plugged, sometimes without panties, sometimes without panties and plugged. All I need to do was tell her to take her panty off or put her plug in. Sometimes I didn’t even need to ask because she knows I love it.

She has told me myltiple times that she needs me to be the leader in our relationship so she can follow. And that following part is meant is the broadest way. She wants me to make financial decisions, she want me to buy her sexy things to wear and tell her when to wear it. Cause she’s also naturally insecure and needs me to push her to be sexy. She needs vallidation that the dress is not too sexy for her. That her sexy body deserves the sexual attention that dress will give her. And me, I love showing her off in any way I can.

My insta page has quite a few pics of her supurb ass in a thong. My family and friends can see it, her family and friends can see it. It’s a public page so basically everyone can see her naked ass on my page. I love showing her off ! This took some time for her to get used to, being put on display by me. But even in this case, she trusts me to do what is good for her.

And to me there is nothing more sexy then this sweet, sexy and breathtaking woman who puts her life in my hands, let me use her body for sex whenever I want or need it and loves me like she never loved a man in her life before. Like I am her daddy 😍
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

hasani2222

Re: Am I her daddy ? (I want to be)

Post by hasani2222 » Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:21 am

How nice...always like hearing about your life and what led you here. You had a bomb wife and amazing sex life most men won't have. ; )

This entire feminist movement is on steroids nowadays. Trying to compete with men. I prefer women who self identify as submissive. I'm not a rough/hard dominant type in real life...but in bed I am with some girls....depending on their desires. Generally women who are open to men fucking them anally or getting their throat pounded have a level of submissiveness that the most women would never admit in public. She can let go and enjoy men using her body to it's full potential.