Covered pussy assfuck pleasure

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Backdoorlover

Covered pussy assfuck pleasure

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:54 pm

Lately, merely by coïnsidence, my girlfriend discovered something new.

Assfucking while she’s still wearing her thong makes her more horny, simply because her pussy stays covered.

She always wears thongs so not long ago she was sucking my cock really well and then wanted to fuck me cowgirl. Her thong was still on, so I pulled the ass-string aside as shoved my cock up her asshole. She really loved the extra sentation of feeling the fabric rub on her clit while she rode my cock. It felt better then with no thong.

Few days later we did it again with her thong on, but this time I fucked her doggy and missionairy. She told me afterwards she felt more sexy because her pussy was covered before my eyes. She really enjoyed that all attention went to her asshole and her pussy got forgotten.

This is a great new development which needs to be further explored. 😍
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Re: Covered pussy assfuck pleasure

Post by Rimmer » Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:13 am

Interesting, I know the covered pussy is 'a thing' but I like to see her empty, resting pussy as her ass gets fucked. Like I can hear her moans as she is getting fucked and I can feel my cock inside her, yet I can see her pussy is empty but I can also see my cock disappearing inside her. Having said that I can get what you are saying. I remember once we went away on holiday and for the first time her pussy was not even touched, mentioned or maybe really seen, it was just ass, ass, ass and that was a turn on and indeled an erotic memory. I was thinking just this morning, that each time we discover a new thing, it is something I wouldn't have thought she would go for. We started, kinda by chance, going the other way, we are stretching her pussy out to make it a sloppy loose mess, I'd like to see it gape open, at rest. Glad you've both found a new string to your bow @Backdoorlover , it's fun when that happens

atmisnormal

Post by atmisnormal » Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:03 am

this my thing lately

we put a strip of black KT over her entire pussy. We use oil to take it off (I know that was my first thought).

I love fucking her and seeing it cover her pussy up. We also have a pussy delete plug that fills her and completely covers her vagina from view.
She also has taken to buying to lingerie that covers the vagina completely but has a hole for using her ass only. Also found a set of leggings/yoga pants on Etsy with a fully zippable crotch so we use the two zippers to open a small hole for her asshole. It looks really hot with a tunnel plug in her ass and the zippers closed around the plug...a portal straight in to her ass while "clothed" going to have her that way tomorrow for lunch ;)

DirtyWife

Post by DirtyWife » Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:57 am

I love open back panties... The idea of being available for anal and not for vaginal is super sexy. Not having to remove clothing and just get an ass load of cum is always awesome but I also like the idea it gets across...
Cum addicted ButtSlut :!: :P

atmisnormal

Post by atmisnormal » Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:35 am

@DirtyWife thats almost the best part is the build up and constant tease :)

devamona

Post by devamona » Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:45 pm

I'm not comfortable fucking when I'm in a thong. I feel like they get in the way and I'm very uncomfortable. And my partner liked me in a thong. We even had a few conflicts over it. We broke up finally. Don't think it's because of the thong! I like to watch on free cams as girls stick dildos in their ass without taking off their panties. It looks very exciting. But damn, I'm not comfortable fucking in my panties. I need to be naked.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:20 pm

My preference is no thong as it gets in the way. She also squirts and I enjoy seeing her pussy well up with liquid or hear it drip on the floor during ass play and anal. I play with her clit and she sometimes uses a vibrator so panties or thongs don’t work for us.

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:04 pm

I've always found covered pussy anal super hot. Not that I don't like seeing a wet dripping untouched pussy when you are in the ass, that is definitely desired. But it's also hot when it's covered up. It sends the message that only the ass is for fucking. I've seen several covered pussy anal things. Tape is good because it can be put over the pussy without interfering with anything else. But for the more extreme I've seen what are essentially chastity piercings which either close the pussy or from some kind of metal mesh in front preventing entry. Those really get to me, they are so permanent and send such an amazing message of what hole is for what.

Butters

Post by Butters » Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:20 pm

Tbh i never thought about covered pussy sex and i came to the conclusion that i don't care. If she's still wearing something like a thong, fishnet or lingerie i would enjoy the aesthetics but not because of a covered or uncovered pussy. What would turn me on mentally - let's say it's outdoor or in public - if i just pull up her skirt and push her thong to the side because we are too horny to take time to get naked. If i would have to choose i would go for uncovered pussy. The longer i think about it - it turns me on to see her pussy empty and her ass full. So yeah, uncovered for me! But happy to hear you reached some new achievement!

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:43 am

Butters wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:20 pm
it turns me on to see her pussy empty and her ass full. So yeah, uncovered for me! But happy to hear you reached some new achievement!

Ya, same here, seeing an empty, resting pussy while the ass is getting fucked is a wonderful thing to see. Also any motion the pussy makes in response to displacement as the ass gets filled with cock or if it quivers or the back wall bulges. I also like to put my hand in and feel my cock through the back wall of the vagina or gape her so I can see the outline of the head of my cock as it goes back and forth. But I get that covering it up is also a thing. You could try getting some wide surgical woven tape, it is just slightly sticky so you could cut a strip to cover her and it not hurt when you pull it off. You might find that you both get off from using an actual purposed covering even more than utilising clothing. A little roll playing, you won't fuk her unless she is clothed or if she is naked, her pussy has been ceremonially covered with he tape. :D