it's the little things

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
atmisnormal

it's the little things

Post by atmisnormal » Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:51 pm

Just unwinding for the day and my wife comes in to kiss goodnight. She always goes to bed basically naked. Tonight she comes out in a black shirt that says Ass To Mouth Queen (with a crown and red kissing lips). I kissed her goodnight and she asked if I liked her shirt. Of course I told her I did. She sachets off to bed..knowing I got her message that she is waiting.

and yes I thought about her last ATM, and felt the tingles :roll:

AO is the best.

Rimmer

Re: it's the little things

Post by Rimmer » Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:14 am

atmisnormal wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:51 pm

...... I thought about her last ATM, and felt the tingles :roll:

:D Love the tingles :D

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:09 am

You’re wife certainly understands what’s important.

There’s only one really correct way to have sex, and that’s ass to mouth. 😎😍
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

atmisnormal

Post by atmisnormal » Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:59 am

@Rimmer it is all about the the tingles!

@Backdoorlover for us, totally. there is something about her loving and her expressing it as her own kink for me. My wife has a strong background in bdsm, so she is not vanilla, shy or quiet. To see her actually proactively practice atm because she wants it....versus the tentative.".but is it clean?" or have to be drunk to do it and then later be like "I did what?" or silently comply as a sub to please master....but to hear her say "I love our sex, I love our kink" after sucking my cock straight from her gaping ass while looking at me lovingly showing that she is loving it...god damn - this is the only way for us.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:58 am

Absolutely. Voluntary is always hotter then asked for. In the beginning I asked her to do ass to mouth. Every now and then. One day I asked her how many times she sees herself doing ATM a week and she said because she cleans she can do it everytime me have sex.

And from that day she started going ass to mouth out of her own will. She says in the beginning my reaction was what made it so hot to do. Later on she admited that it made herself horny to take my cock from her ass to her mouth, out of her own initiative and hear me moan like crazy.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

atmisnormal

Post by atmisnormal » Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:33 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:58 am
Absolutely. Voluntary is always hotter then asked for. In the beginning I asked her to do ass to mouth. Every now and then. One day I asked her how many times she sees herself doing ATM a week and she said because she cleans she can do it everytime me have sex.

And from that day she started going ass to mouth out of her own will. She says in the beginning my reaction was what made it so hot to do. Later on she admited that it made herself horny to take my cock from her ass to her mouth, out of her own initiative and hear me moan like crazy.

THIS!