New discovery about my AO wife

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
NoVagAnal

New discovery about my AO wife

Post by NoVagAnal » Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:04 am

My wife and I have been AO for a few years with extremely rare expectations. Last year I think we may have had vaginal twice, none this year. And those from last year were a mistake. I'm pretty adamant about keeping her AO.

The problem was that most of our sex was lacking in satisfaction. Once in a while things would go very well, but more often it was awkward and she seemed like she was in constant pain. So most of the time I felt rushed through it just to let her out of her misery. Last night was one of those nights. And I expressed how deeply unsatisfied I am and how it's such a turn off to see her just seemingly not enjoying the experience at all.

But then she revealed something to me which I was not expecting. Mind you we have been married for over 7 years and have been together for over a decade. She told me that even though she protests and it is painful, she really likes it and she gets very wet when I'm rough with her ass. I felt her pussy and it was soaking wet. I had felt her pussy at other times during anal and it felt very wet, but she always claimed it was from the lube dripping down. I used to tell her that it can't be all lube but she would always deny it. She finally admitted to me that she was embarrassed that rough painful anal made her wet and horny, that she actually really liked it. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I'm very open with her and have always told her my love for rough anal, and she always went along, but what I didn't know was her own love for it. I told her she should have told me long ago. To think back at all those times we had anal and she looked miserable only to now know she was dripping wet and enjoying it but was too embarrassed to admit it. She said she thought deep down I knew as well. I told her that's crazy, how would I know. She had only admitted her love for anal in very rare occasions, and I recall those times. I figured she was just trying to tell me what i wanted to hear. But now I know that those were times she was actually being sincere. I'm just so blown away by all this I had to share.

I told her that because she enjoys me being rough despite her protests that she will need a safe word so I know when it has actually gone too far. She picked one, and she promised to express more how she likes being taken and used rough so I don't feel like she is having a miserable time. She told me to check her pussy, that her pussy can't lie. I can't believe all these years she was never able to come out and just say it. We had so many conversations about this and outside of those rare times she was able admit something (usually in the heat of the moment), her take was always that it felt okay once the pain stopped. I'll never understand women. But I'm so excited for our next session so I can explore this kink of hers about rough anal, because it perfectly lines up with my own kink!

Rimmer

Re: New discovery about my AO wife

Post by Rimmer » Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:54 am

Similar experience, my wife once said she felt just like she had been raped. I was mortified!! She said, Oh no, did I just say that our loud!. Then she told me she thought she had said that in her head and that it was actually a complement and that she had a slight rape fetish. Occasionally she will protest and occasionally she will go silent and when she does either she is sometimes fantasising about a particular rape scenario. I would never in a hundred years have thought she had this kink. I even used to feel uncomfortable watching a film with her if it had a rape scene in it. Most of the time we will do it gentle or hard or anything else, she will often say, do it harder or I want it rough, but occasionally she likes her fantasy

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:36 pm

My wife can take an anal pounding much better than hard vaginal sex. She has a tipped uterus which can contribute to the pain. In the beginning, I’d go very slowly and she’d ask me to pound away. Some women were just built for anal sex.

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:26 am

It's amazing what you can find out about your partner even after many years. I guess for me since I'm always so open form the beginning I expect everyone to be. But sometimes it takes a lot of time for people to open up. My wife looks very sweet and innocent from the outside. I always knew there was way more to people than they let on. And my wife is providing that.

Gapeseeker

Post by Gapeseeker » Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:01 pm

Colt1911 wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:36 pm
My wife can take an anal pounding much better than hard vaginal sex. She has a tipped uterus which can contribute to the pain. In the beginning, I’d go very slowly and she’d ask me to pound away. Some women were just built for anal sex.

I agree. I just destroyed the wife’s ass. Shacking orgasm, sheets soaked. And when I blew in her ass. She said again, what a saint