New discovery about my AO wife (part 2)

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
NoVagAnal

New discovery about my AO wife (part 2)

Post by NoVagAnal » Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:33 pm

So finally got around to doing anal last night since the revelation I described in my last post. We had to wait 2 days for her butt to recover as I was pretty rough, and in day 3 she got a little ill, so I had to wait a full 4 days. At any rate it was a little different than I expected. As I could have sworn she told me she liked the pain at the beginning, she this time told me she likes it a lot after I get in (takes a while to get it in). Not sure if she is still holding things back or not, but not very relevant right now. She essentially looked the same at first, uncomfortable and in pain as I tried to get in. But this time it wasn't turning me off, because I knew she wanted it and wasn't just doing it for me. When I did finally get in that's when I noticed the change in her. A side of her I had rarely seen where she really gets into the sex. My wife has a very soft girly voice so when she moans it's a huge turn on for me, and she was letting out a squeaky light moan each time I pounded her. I had my hand on her pussy and it was dripping wet, another huge turn on. I wanted to keep my hand there the whole time but it was an uncomfortable position for me (she was face down flat on the bed) so eventually I had to just hold myself up up and just pound away at her butt. She was enjoying it so much and nothing turns me on more than my wife enjoy a good anal pounding. I told her that this is what her ass is for, and that this is what sex is, and at this point I was pretty much going all the way in and all the way out with each stroke. This had always been my favorite anal move and until very recently I had no idea my wife loved it, so seeing her enjoy that kind of pounding was amazing and it finally took me over the top.

I know she has more to offer. She has come a long way. At the very beginning she swore she would never do anal when I told her how much I liked it. Now here we are and have been almost exclusively anal for years, and the other day she told me me she really doesn't even care about vaginal that much any more, such a turn on. But despite all that I know there is more to her, I know she still holds some things back. I'm going to keep exploring and pushing her limits in hopes to get her to open more and more until we are exploring her deepest and darkest desires.

Colt1911

Re: New discovery about my AO wife (part 2)

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:02 pm

Glad it’s working out. It was many more years for us before we discovered anal, but it was worth the wait. I’ve never had a bad anal session in five years. Anal is a mind, soul, and body experience. It’s the best high I’ve discovered and I experimented quite a bit in the 70’s with things that get you high. I like it so much, I fear possible withdrawal symptoms!

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:07 am

NoVagAnal wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:33 pm
I told her that this is what her ass is for, and that this is what sex is,

Good man.
said those same words to my wife in the past. :D

Originally she said never, then occasionally because she knew I wanted it, then she asked if I wanted to Go AO, turns out she said that so she could feel dominated - now days she groans in pleasure and tells me to pound her harder, forever tempting me into her ass hole

Gapeseeker

Post by Gapeseeker » Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:13 am

Well ass fucking the wife last night. I told her this is what sex is like. And we are finally AO. She said she still wants her pussy fucked, I simply said I’m sorry we have our kids. I have no use for that anymore.

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:12 pm

I love talking dirty, and especially just saying things that put me in control. She says she likes it when she feels like I'm being manly. I have told her many times "this is what your ass is for" while using her ass. I do it because it's such a turn on, and I found out recently that she really likes it too. She is still slowly coming out of her shell and learning to express her lust without shame. She was always very ashamed that she liked anal, wondering why something like that would make her pussy wet. But she just began accepting it and actually expressing it to me. The other day when I said that phrase she responded with "okay". I know that to most that seems like such a mild response, but for her it's big. She accepted the fact that her ass is for my pleasure and actually clarified that later as well. It was her way of saying "yes, my ass is yours!". She has from time to time let loose and said some pretty nasty things to me which I love, but normally she feels a lot of shame. I'm really glad she has been working on that and is trying to open more with me.

Great to hear all of your stories as well.