Back to the AOL

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Gapeseeker

Back to the AOL

Post by Gapeseeker » Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:04 am

So finally the wife has agreed to AO full time. I haven’t fucked her pussy since she got prego last June.
People disagree with this part but we are all different. She knew I had an AO gf. And she knew the only way I’d drop her is if she became AO.
So I agreed to drop the gf if she became AO.
Now we are having amazing sex again.

She even agreed it’s better in the ass.
God bless AO women.

jack.fats

Re: Back to the AOL

Post by jack.fats » Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:47 am

Praise God!

Lucky you, buddy... enjoy!

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:11 am

Glad you're both having better sex. I bet it feels even better knowing she has sacrificed her pussy for you, you have both put a thing aside for each other, Hope your relationship blooms.

Gapeseeker

Post by Gapeseeker » Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:15 am

Rimmer wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:11 am
Glad you're both having better sex. I bet it feels even better knowing she has sacrificed her pussy for you, you have both put a thing aside for each other, Hope your relationship blooms.

It will be perfect when I can use toys other than her butt plug. She’s a bit hesitant, but we are getting there. This 13 year journey has been annoying sometimes.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:51 am

Ah, anally, my wife will not take anything thicker than my cock in her ass, so my cock always feels nice and big for her in her ass, but she will take long, depth play toys.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:53 pm

Gapeseeker wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:15 am
Rimmer wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:11 am

It will be perfect when I can use toys other than her butt plug. She’s a bit hesitant, but we are getting there. This 13 year journey has been annoying sometimes.

Ours was a 36 year journey before my cock made it into her rectum. Patience paid off!

Butters

Post by Butters » Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:05 pm

36 years?? 😳
Since when have you been dreaming about AO? The whole 36 years?

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:02 pm

Butters wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:05 pm
36 years?? 😳
Since when have you been dreaming about AO? The whole 36 years?

Yeah… long story. I’ve always been fascinated by anal as a teen. A little ass play with girlfriends but no anal sex. I had anal sex with two women in college, once very drunk and a second time after we both took mescaline. I met the woman I married who enjoyed anal play but no penetration. Great sex life but no full anal. Always anal play and she loved it.

She started hormone replacement therapy five years ago and it kicked her libido into high gear. About 4 or 5 months later we had anal sex and she experienced an anal orgasm minutes later. We later learn birth control meds stunt libido which may have made her less “receptive” to anal years ago. It’s an incredible discovery for a couple now in our mid 60’s. Patience paid off in spades too because she experiences multiple anal orgasms and squirts during anal, although not as often lately.

Young couples who enjoy anal should stop birth control meds and stick to anal only. My wife NEVER thought she would enjoy it (even though she did like the anal play) and now it’s the only thing she wants. I enjoy being part of a relatively small percentage of people who understand how erotic anal sex can be. Others have no idea what they’re missing.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:40 am

Colt1911 wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:02 pm
Young couples who enjoy anal should stop birth control meds and stick to anal only. My wife NEVER thought she would enjoy it (even though she did like the anal play) and now it’s the only thing she wants. I enjoy being part of a relatively small percentage of people who understand how erotic anal sex can be. Others have no idea what they’re missing.

Like your's, our story is testament to this fact. My wife and I began having anal sex about a year into our marriage. When she stopped birth control, her libido shot up. What's more, it has continued to increase little by little throughout our marriage to the point that, now in our 50's, we routinely have anal sex twice a day.