As soon as I penetrated something very deep inside she ran to the toilet.

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
NewHammer

As soon as I penetrated something very deep inside she ran to the toilet.

Post by NewHammer » Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:02 pm

I was having anal with my girlfriend and I was hitting something very deep inside. I got curious and put the tip on that ending. As soon as I pushed a little bit more I felt in heaven for about 10 seconds. I don’t know what I penetrated but it felt incredibly tight and doing like a suctioning motion. I almost came, but my girlfriend told me “take it out!” And ran to the toilet. What was that cause I want to do it again. 🍑🔥

klizm

Re: As soon as I penetrated something very deep inside she ran to the toilet.

Post by klizm » Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:57 pm

If you didn't inserted any toy before the penetration you could hit only turds

PlayingDoctor

Post by PlayingDoctor » Mon Dec 25, 2023 5:23 am

That thing deep inside that felt amazing was her second sphincter. You got into her actual colon instead of just her rectum. That amazing feeling was her involuntary muscles stroking you off as you slipped in. I would recommend giving her feedback. Let her know that you’re going to push against it and ask her to relax and let you in. When you get in again, tell her that’s what you want and stay inside. Don’t start fucking it until she is used to the feeling. When she learns to allow you inside, it makes the whole experience better. Eventually, ask her to stroke you with the second sphincter. It’s better than any blowjob or pussy I’ve ever had.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Dec 25, 2023 5:43 am

I know that sensation and it’s your cock pushed into her poop. And it will usually make her run to the toilet very soon.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:04 pm

This is not an uncommon feeling for women, especially in the beginning if she is not used to anal. My girl did this a couple of times early on too, but it was a false alarm. Assure her she is not going to spontaneously poop on you, it's just a new feeling.

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:31 am

There are times when my ass has a cock or 2 in it, it feels like I need a poo. The combination of feeling stuffed and stretched sometimes creates that sensation but it passes when I tell my boyfriend to fuck me harder. One of our friends has a cock that is 9 inches long. He has touched poo when he went deep but that didn't matter

Oshea

Post by Oshea » Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:38 am

Wow! that sounds amazing. Can’t wait for my wife to allow me to go that far.

ButtholeSexLover

Post by ButtholeSexLover » Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:29 pm

well, it passed through the second sphincter so, you went into the sigmoid colon, which is the first part of the intestines, and that's not the rectum anymore

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:21 pm

Never had her running for the toilet. I have many times pressed into a part deeper inside which feels tighter like it's pinching the head of my cock. If that's what you mean then yes it is amazing and you'll want to do that plenty.