Wife cums from giving oral

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Backdoorlover

Re: Wife cums from giving oral

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:39 pm

NoVagAnal wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:33 pm

And I don't get to cum in my wife's ass. It upsets her stomach. Curiously, a lot of women I have been with have had the same problem. My whole life. It always made finishing in the ass a rarity since mostly they wanted my to pull out before I came. I guess there is something about my cum

This is weird cause there’s absolutely no way your cum reaches her stomach.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:17 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:39 pm
NoVagAnal wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:33 pm

And I don't get to cum in my wife's ass. It upsets her stomach. Curiously, a lot of women I have been with have had the same problem. My whole life. It always made finishing in the ass a rarity since mostly they wanted my to pull out before I came. I guess there is something about my cum

This is weird cause there’s absolutely no way your cum reaches her stomach.

Lol, okay let me be more specific, their lower intestine gets upset.

Karla j 25

Post by Karla j 25 » Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:06 pm

NoVagAnal wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:53 am
So my wife has this very special ability to cum from doing nothing but giving me oral sex. Keep that in mind for the story.

Yesterday my wife comes into my home office (I work from home) and she wants to give me a blow job. It's very rare she this outside of bed so I'm pretty excited about it. She goes down there and is doing a good job and I'm enjoying myself and she stops. I figured it's because her jaw started to hurt which is typically the reason she stops. But then she told me she almost came. If you have read my other posts you know my wife isn't allowed to cum outside of specific situations. When I realized she stopped only to keep herself from cumming I was so excited. What a good reason to stop. It's always disappointing to have her stop too early, but this reason just turned me on more.

wow that's very sexy that your wife cums just by sucking your dick, in my relationship I can't cum either, sometimes I suck my boyfriend's dick non-stop only oral sex when we go out to some activity together I usually keep my clothes on I just suck his dick and empty his balls and my pussy gets very wet and then we go out, it would be great if one day I cum without touching my clit, just from sucking the dick but it would have to be a very intense blowjob I guess

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:50 pm

He is very fortunate to have you. So do you never cum at all? Is it a rule that you can't cum with any vaginal stimulation?

When a girl cums from pleasing someone else that is the hottest thing to me. My wife can't cum from anal sex alone which is the ultimate turn on, but I'm working on getting her there. Hopefully one day.

Karla j 25

Post by Karla j 25 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:24 am

NoVagAnal wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:50 pm
He is very fortunate to have you. So do you never cum at all? Is it a rule that you can't cum with any vaginal stimulation?

When a girl cums from pleasing someone else that is the hottest thing to me. My wife can't cum from anal sex alone which is the ultimate turn on, but I'm working on getting her there. Hopefully one day.

I cum once a month, while my boyfriend fucks my ass I rub my clit, but the other days of the month I don't cum. My boyfriend really likes my pussy to be empty, and I like to turn him on, we always have a good time doing anal sex and giving blowjobs without any stimulation in the pussy, in fact my boyfriend and I joke when he fucks my ass saying that my pussy is very wet and we both ignore it, it's great not to cum for him, it's great that your wife doesn't cum for you, I'd like to not cum again I find it very exciting

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:21 pm

That's awesome. For some of us anal lovers an empty wet pussy is such an amazing thing when it's wet from being ass fucked that's great that you do that for him. Hope you get more and more enjoy from being a no touch anal only girl.

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:07 am

Karla j 25 wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:24 am
NoVagAnal wrote:

I cum once a month, while my boyfriend fucks my ass I rub my clit, but the other days of the month I don't cum. My boyfriend really likes my pussy to be empty, and I like to turn him on, we always have a good time doing anal sex and giving blowjobs without any stimulation in the pussy, in fact my boyfriend and I joke when he fucks my ass saying that my pussy is very wet and we both ignore it, it's great not to cum for him, it's great that your wife doesn't cum for you, I'd like to not cum again I find it very exciting

@Karla j 25 Are you okay with cumming only once a month? Pussy being empty looks great and fucking her ass knowing her vaginal wall is next door is a major turn-on. Does your boyfriend finger your pussy? I like to do it sometimes to see if she's getting wet....that's the only stimulation I want to give her pussy.

Karla j 25

Post by Karla j 25 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:45 am

hasani2222 wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:07 am
Karla j 25 wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:24 am
NoVagAnal wrote:

@Karla j 25 Are you okay with cumming only once a month? Pussy being empty looks great and fucking her ass knowing her vaginal wall is next door is a major turn-on. Does your boyfriend finger your pussy? I like to do it sometimes to see if she's getting wet....that's the only stimulation I want to give her pussy.

Yes, I'm okay with cumming once a month, sometimes I do it to have some release, but we also really like orgasm denial on my part of course, it's something very sexy, most of the time we have anal sex without pussy stimulation, My boyfriend doesn't touch my pussy, we both ignore it and my pussy gets very wet, I would like to never cum, although maybe once in a while it's not so bad, it depends on the moment

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:25 am

Hi
I find that quite normal. Oral turns me on so much that I have to play with myself. Its takes a bit of practice but I try to climax just as he cums in my mouth. Of course if we are having anal I will have cum at least twice before he in in my mouth! I don't have the discipline to be able to stop myself cuming from clitoral orgasms. Maybe that is why I've never had an anal orgasm.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:24 am

@TelJ2003 I think it doesn’t matter how you cum. Denying your clit can be hot, keeps you horny. But if you need to cum, rub your clit and enjoy.

You still have the rest of your life ahead of you to learn to orgasm anally. Meanwhile just rub your clit and enjoy the ass to mouth sex. 😁
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥