Wife cums from giving oral

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
NoVagAnal

Wife cums from giving oral

Post by NoVagAnal » Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:53 am

So my wife has this very special ability to cum from doing nothing but giving me oral sex. Keep that in mind for the story.

Yesterday my wife comes into my home office (I work from home) and she wants to give me a blow job. It's very rare she this outside of bed so I'm pretty excited about it. She goes down there and is doing a good job and I'm enjoying myself and she stops. I figured it's because her jaw started to hurt which is typically the reason she stops. But then she told me she almost came. If you have read my other posts you know my wife isn't allowed to cum outside of specific situations. When I realized she stopped only to keep herself from cumming I was so excited. What a good reason to stop. It's always disappointing to have her stop too early, but this reason just turned me on more.

Colt1911

Re: Wife cums from giving oral

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:16 pm

So my first reaction was to say how incredible it is she can orgasm giving oral sex. But many of us understand what happening in our mind during anal, or any sex, contributes to the intensity of the orgasm. Does she also experience anal orgasms?

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:47 pm

I have been with a woman who orgasmed without being touched. She tensed up her pelvic bottom muscles in a rythmic sequence untill she came. It’s a way to stimulate the clitoris from inside.

I think that’s what your wife does too. And I would have told her she had to swallow my cum, while avoiding to orgasm. That would have been real fun to watch. 😁
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:12 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:47 pm
I have been with a woman who orgasmed without being touched. She tensed up her pelvic bottom muscles in a rythmic sequence untill she came. It’s a way to stimulate the clitoris from inside.

I think that’s what your wife does too. And I would have told her she had to swallow my cum, while avoiding to orgasm. That would have been real fun to watch. 😁

I doubt she would have made it had she swallowed my cum. She is actually really into that. But I'm not so sure about the pelvic thing. She can't cum just on her own, she has to be sucking my cock.

Butters

Post by Butters » Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:24 am

Amazing story! What a hot fantasy to imagine my partner cumming simply by sucking my cock and swallowing my cum. Had a partner once too who was able to cum simply by muscular tension of her pelvic muscles.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:10 am

NoVagAnal wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:12 am
I doubt she would have made it had she swallowed my cum. She is actually really into that. But I'm not so sure about the pelvic thing. She can't cum just on her own, she has to be sucking my cock.

I am pretty sure that is what she subconsiously is doing. And don’t tell her cause I think there nothing hotter then a woman cuming from giving head. I bet that makes her a true blowjob queen. 😍
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:13 am

My wife can sometimes cum from just having her nipples sucked. Good that she held off and followed the rule - a nice mind fuck, you get your rule obeyed, but miss out on cuming in her mouth. As a result, the pair of you miss out on your orgasms, yet that adds the twist that turns you on all the more - great stuff, that's what rules are for, not to limit but to add :D

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:43 am

Rimmer wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:13 am
My wife can sometimes cum from just having her nipples sucked. Good that she held off and followed the rule - a nice mind fuck, you get your rule obeyed, but miss out on cuming in her mouth. As a result, the pair of you miss out on your orgasms, yet that adds the twist that turns you on all the more - great stuff, that's what rules are for, not to limit but to add :D

Truth is, she probably wouldn't have made me cum. It takes a lot to make me cum from nothing but a blowjob, and it hasn't happened since our earlier years. Typically the blwojobs don't last that long as her moth starts to hurt. These days once she gets tried I pull out, jack off and finish her mouth as she loves to drink cum. And if I put her hands on my butt while I cum in her mouth she almost for sure cums too. Something about grabbing my butt with my cock on her mouth that nearly always throws her over the edge.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:25 pm

NoVagAnal wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:43 am
Rimmer wrote:

Truth is, she probably wouldn't have made me cum. It takes a lot to make me cum from nothing but a blowjob, and it hasn't happened since our earlier years. Typically the blwojobs don't last that long as her moth starts to hurt. These days once she gets tried I pull out, jack off and finish her mouth as she loves to drink cum. And if I put her hands on my butt while I cum in her mouth she almost for sure cums too. Something about grabbing my butt with my cock on her mouth that nearly always throws her over the edge.

Similar experience for me as blowjobs are a placeholder until I fuck her ass. Ass to mouth is very erotic but I’ll only cum in her ass. It’s the reason for the season. My wife only orgasms anally or with clit stimulation.

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:33 pm

Colt1911 wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:25 pm
NoVagAnal wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:43 am
Rimmer wrote:

Similar experience for me as blowjobs are a placeholder until I fuck her ass. Ass to mouth is very erotic but I’ll only cum in her ass. It’s the reason for the season. My wife only orgasms anally or with clit stimulation.

You are very fortunate. I always wanted my wife to be able to cum from anal only with no clitoral stimulation. I have never had that pleasure. But I'm working on it with my wife. I'm trying to edge her while I fuck her ass in hopes that will help her go over even when I'm not longer touching her.

And I don't get to cum in my wife's ass. It upsets her stomach. Curiously, a lot of women I have been with have had the same problem. My whole life. It always made finishing in the ass a rarity since mostly they wanted my to pull out before I came. I guess there is something about my cum