Menopause and anal only

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Backdoorlover

Menopause and anal only

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:42 am

My girlfriend was going into menopause when we decided to go anal only. And it couldn’t have been a better moment to take the decision to stop using her pussy. I notice - for example - the doesn’t get that dripping wet pussy anymore. She can get somewhat wet, but not like she used to.

And there are even times that she’s really enjoying having her ass fucked, while her pussy even stays dry and closed. Also her pussy feels different inside. Less accomadating then it used to. The both of us are 100% convinced her pussy will not be penetrated anymore. There’s no better hole to fuck then her asshole. We both agree on that.

Does anyone else have experience with anal only after menopause ?
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Re: Menopause and anal only

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:53 am

Menopause led to our anal only lifestyle. My wife and her sisters all reached menopause later in life… like late 50’s.

My wife sought hormone replacement therapy for a variety of reasons including better sleep, maintaining muscle mass, and improving libido.

We also believe decades of taking oral birth control medication stunted her libido. Just several months after she started hormone replacement therapy, her libido was incredible. She responded to anal play differently than she has for decades. It wasn’t long after this we had anal sex for the first time.

Hormones helped restore her libido and until recently, she squirted like crazy during anal sex. She has anal orgasms but doesn’t experience orgasm during vaginal penetration, so anal only became the only logical solution.

So our menopause story led to anal only, but the hormone replacement therapy was the primary reason.