Something my wife said that really turned me on

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
NoVagAnal

Something my wife said that really turned me on

Post by NoVagAnal » Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:16 am

The other day my wife said she loved me, then she grabbed my crotch and said "but I love him more". I was instantly turned on and got hard. I told her how much like hearing that. The next day I wasn't sure if she just said it out of the moment or if she meant it. So I brought up that she said that, and she said "it's true". Again what a turn on for me. I don't know why but thinking my wife is more in love with my cock than me actually really gets me going. Not sure how other guys would feel about that, but personally that is very hot.

Backdoorlover

Re: Something my wife said that really turned me on

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:45 am

I agree. My girlfriend is the first who expressed she loves everything about my cock and she shows it by the way she sucks it. It’s more like making love to my cock with her mouth. Is sweet and sooo hot.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:01 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:45 am
I agree. My girlfriend is the first who expressed she loves everything about my cock and she shows it by the way she sucks it. It’s more like making love to my cock with her mouth. Is sweet and sooo hot.

The other night my wife said she had plans for bed time. Turns out she wanted to make me cum by oral sex, but she wanted to take her time. She spent a good 15 to 20 mins just kissing, cressing and pressing her face on it. She kept apologizing for taking so much time, but I told her to take her time. She wasn't able to actually make me cum by just the blowjob unfortunately, but she did give it her all and tried different positions. It was really great seeing her be with my cock like that. I told her she needs to do that a lot more often. It's always great to see a girl enjoy your cock so much. It's great that your girl sucks it like that, that's always a huge a turn on.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:56 am

On Saturday we were chatting and my wife said, "well, I am not vanilla, I'm chocolate," Referring to Anal and in particular ATM, we call my cock the chocolate lollipop - doesn't have to be visibly dirty, it's just what we started calling it since we started doing ATM regularly.

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:40 am

Rimmer wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:56 am
On Saturday we were chatting and my wife said, "well, I am not vanilla, I'm chocolate," Referring to Anal and in particular ATM, we call my cock the chocolate lollipop - doesn't have to be visibly dirty, it's just what we started calling it since we started doing ATM regularly.

Isn't it great having those little inside sexual things only you guys understand.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:20 pm

NoVagAnal wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:40 am
Rimmer wrote:

Isn't it great having those little inside sexual things only you guys understand.

On weekends when we go out for dinner, she’s plugged and we talk about anal sex. Verbal foreplay. Ironically, neither of us are very talkative during anal sex.

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:44 pm

Colt1911 wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:20 pm
NoVagAnal wrote:
Rimmer wrote:

On weekends when we go out for dinner, she’s plugged and we talk about anal sex. Verbal foreplay. Ironically, neither of us are very talkative during anal sex.

That's awesome. I've been trying to get my wife to use a plug I bought for her. She said her first time she wanted to be when we go out, despite me telling her she will probably need practice. When the time came she just couldn't get it in. Hopefully we will get it in soon so I can take her out with it. I love things like that. Glad to hear you and your wife get to enjoy it.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:41 pm

@NoVagAnal if you want to treat her to something special, buy her a piece of ass jewelry. The one in the link below is my wife’s favorite. They are heavy, surgical stainless steel. This jewelry looks beautiful on a woman!
https://rosebuds.net/en/original-stainl ... 5-o-157_in

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:26 am

NoVagAnal wrote:
Rimmer wrote:

Last birthday my wife got me a card with a picture two iced doughnuts on the front, they both had eyes. like it was her and me. She wrote on the card, "I love you to Uranus and back," She left it on the dining table for friends and family to see all week...

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:35 am

Rimmer wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:26 am
NoVagAnal wrote:
Rimmer wrote:

Last birthday my wife got me a card with a picture two iced doughnuts on the front, they both had eyes. like it was her and me. She wrote on the card, "I love you to Uranus and back," She left it on the dining table for friends and family to see all week...

Oh that is so cool I love that. And she left it out for everyone to see. She has some balls. But that is a total turn.