Something my wife said that really turned me on

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
hasani2222

Re: Something my wife said that really turned me on

Post by hasani2222 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:00 am

Rimmer wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:56 am
On Saturday we were chatting and my wife said, "well, I am not vanilla, I'm chocolate," Referring to Anal and in particular ATM, we call my cock the chocolate lollipop - doesn't have to be visibly dirty, it's just what we started calling it since we started doing ATM regularly.

Nice! I'm going to have to steal that. A tasty chocolate lollipop....no one will ever know what you're referring to! What a nice term for her tasty treat. lol

Once I had this fwb who sucked me off for a good hour (she was really dick hungry) and I couldn't cum. I had something on my mind so I told her I needed to get it done - responding to a few emails. She said it was okay and asked if she could keep sucking. I brought my laptop to bed while she sucked for nearly another hour until I finished my work and then came in her mouth. She was also a cumslut. Each time I had precum drops oozing out of my cock, she'd stop sucking and stare at it from all angles. Then she'd take her tongue tip and spread it over my cockhead. She had a lot of tricks with that mouth of hers.... I told her she's always welcome to suck me off.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:30 am

hasani2222 wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:00 am
Rimmer wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:56 am
On Saturday we were chatting and my wife said, "well, I am not vanilla, I'm chocolate," Referring to Anal and in particular ATM, we call my cock the chocolate lollipop - doesn't have to be visibly dirty, it's just what we started calling it since we started doing ATM regularly.

Nice! I'm going to have to steal that. A tasty chocolate lollipop....no one will ever know what you're referring to! What a nice term for her tasty treat. lol

Once I had this fwb who sucked me off for a good hour (she was really dick hungry) and I couldn't cum. I had something on my mind so I told her I needed to get it done - responding to a few emails. She said it was okay and asked if she could keep sucking. I brought my laptop to bed while she sucked for nearly another hour until I finished my work and then came in her mouth. She was also a cumslut. Each time I had precum drops oozing out of my cock, she'd stop sucking and stare at it from all angles. Then she'd take her tongue tip and spread it over my cockhead. She had a lot of tricks with that mouth of hers.... I told her she's always welcome to suck me off.

I can dig that, my wife learnt to deepthroat last year, boy was that a good move. Precum, ya, mine is crystal clear and sort of refracts the light as it glistens, it also tastes sweet, like sugar or nectar, not like my cum at all, but both are nice to the taste, just different

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:42 pm

@Rimmer I don't know if there's any studies out there or anything but just talking from experience, I think women prefer tasting/eating precum over cum. I've sampled mine and it's way sweeter than I would've thought. I noticed when I start to leak precum during a blowjob, I'll feel slightly harder suction at my cockhead. I think she's wanting to slurp it onto her tongue/month. One girl that sucked me off a few times would jerk me off until there was precum (I precum quite a lot) and then suck me after flicking her tongue all over my cockhead, literally like a popsicle. And repeat. It was hard to last long but I held back as much as I could because I wanted her to enjoy it. Came a lot at the end!

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:53 pm

@hasani2222 Yes, my pre cum is very sweet, to the point of being a desirable taste where as my cum is an interesting/pleasant/acquired taste. I keep my skin trained to stay rolled back, which desensitized my very sensitive head. Also, my frenulum tore, which pulls the skin back into place and is (read was) in itself very sensitive. The torn frenulum dried up and came off, so I no longer have one and the area is no longer sensitive. In fact for a while it was like having a missing leg and trying to scratch it. I would touch the area at the back of my glans and expect it to be sensitive, but it was relatively numb, which was weird for a time. Due to all this I can have blow jobs for extended periods. Before I would cum quickly but now I can just lay there, or stand, and take as much as she can give, I tend to have to let myself cum. I don't have as much sensation but it is better that way, especially as I can go on to have sex from there, long BJ then sex, where before it would have been one or the other. Like you say with precum, I find that now with deepthroat she is a little addicted to it, even if she chokes, it is as though she keeps wanting, just one more go, and has a silly smile on her face, like she wants the challenge of keeping me in her throat. Thanks for sharing your experience :)

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:33 am

@Rimmer I have always had that because I’m cut. I can take long blowjobs and I love it. Or edging for 10 mins in a row. Feels so amazing.

Then fuck her ass for a while and ass to mouth to make me cum in her mouth. I recommend it to anyone. 😍
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:03 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:33 am
@Rimmer I have always had that because I’m cut. I can take long blowjobs and I love it. Or edging for 10 mins in a row. Feels so amazing.

Then fuck her ass for a while and ass to mouth to make me cum in her mouth. I recommend it to anyone. 😍

Yes, I concur. ATM August has passed now, but our pet name for my cock is now the chocolate lollipop :D