anal sex makes me feel confident

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Karla j 25

anal sex makes me feel confident

Post by Karla j 25 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:21 am

anal sex and ass to mouth make me feel safe, yesterday I was having anal sex with my boyfriend and we were doing anal cowgirl and when he was about to cum, I pulled the cock out of my ass and quickly knelt down to let him squirt his cum inside my mouth so i put the dick in my mouth and stroked his balls, when i felt his balls were emptying in my mouth and i saw his face i felt great knowing i did a great job my boyfriend loved me. He said he loves me and does everything I ask, then I showered and brushed my teeth with my labeled toothbrushes haha and I went out with my friends, we talked about our boyfriends and some have problems with their boyfriends, but it's not my case, I control the relationship with my boyfriend and doing anal I feel that it makes me feel very safe, I love anal

Backdoorlover

Re: anal sex makes me feel confident

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:09 am

As a man I can tell you that doing anal alone isn’t what will make your boyfriend stay. It’s the combination of being a girlfriend he wants, and I mean looks and character, that loves giving anal and ass to mouth. Which makes him not just stay, but also proud that he is together with you.

I am possitive he does nothing but talk good about you to his friends. There’s a good change his friends know about you sexlife and are very envious of him 😅
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:07 am

As a man, my confidence has increased substantially by including anal in our lovemaking. Knowing that she is giving everything to me is wonderful. I suspect the same is true with her. Anal was not always part of our life, but since it has, we have become closer than ever.

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:58 pm

Karla j 25 wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:21 am
anal sex and ass to mouth make me feel safe, yesterday I was having anal sex with my boyfriend and we were doing anal cowgirl and when he was about to cum, I pulled the cock out of my ass and quickly knelt down to let him squirt his cum inside my mouth so i put the dick in my mouth and stroked his balls, when i felt his balls were emptying in my mouth and i saw his face i felt great knowing i did a great job my boyfriend loved me. He said he loves me and does everything I ask, then I showered and brushed my teeth with my labeled toothbrushes haha and I went out with my friends, we talked about our boyfriends and some have problems with their boyfriends, but it's not my case, I control the relationship with my boyfriend and doing anal I feel that it makes me feel very safe, I love anal

That's so good that anal and ATM can give you that feeling of comfort. It's that kind of thing that makes the anal so much better for the guy. When he can see that you enjoy it, that you are into and pleased with it, that makes it so much better.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:01 pm

@NoVagAnal I’m wired the same way. The stronger her anal orgasm, the more powerful mine is. And in response to another post, I have to cum as deep as possible in her ass. No shallow creampies for us.

Karla j 25

Post by Karla j 25 » Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:01 am

NoVagAnal wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:58 pm
Karla j 25 wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:21 am

That's so good that anal and ATM can give you that feeling of comfort. It's that kind of thing that makes the anal so much better for the guy. When he can see that you enjoy it, that you are into and pleased with it, that makes it so much better.

That's right, my boyfriend and I really enjoy making ass to mouth, not only is it good for the guy, girls can also have fun doing ass to mouth.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:14 am

@Karla j 25 I can really relate to the title of your post. Before we discovered anal five years ago, my wife didn’t orgasm during vaginal penetration. She could have clitoral orgasms from oral or manual stimulation but no orgasm during penetration.

When she orgasmed within minutes of the first time we had anal sex, it was very important for me to know I could satisfy my woman during penetration. You can imagine what a confidence boost that was for me. Like you, we love anal too.

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:45 am

I hope you tell him this as it'll give him such a kick. When my girlfriend hugs me and has that glow after sex and tells me she loves me, while my cum is deep in her ass, then I feel on top of the world.