How my wife jacks me off

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
NoVagAnal

How my wife jacks me off

Post by NoVagAnal » Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:26 am

Little back story. My wife and I have had to skip our anal night 3 nights in a row now. The first night was my fault. I wasn't feeling well and wanted to go bed early. My wife asked if we are still going to have anal, i told her we will see. But by the time she came to bed I was knocked out and she didn't want to wake me. The next two nights her stomach wasn't well so we couldn't do anal.

On the second night of her stomach not being well I told her she will need to please me somehow. We started fooling around and we ended up in the in a common position where she lays on her back and I sit on top of here so my cock can reach her face. She kissed and licked my cock for a while than took it in her mouth. It was only about 30 seconds before she said she couldn't do it any more (unfortunately this is normal for her) so instead she started jacking me off so I can cum in her mouth. But she grabbed my cock from the very bottom and wouldn't touch the head. This makes it hard to cum and requires a lot of concentration from me. I inched way up there, with her never going up high enough to reach the head. She knows when I'm about to cum so once she saw I was almost there she put it in her mouth, and that feeling of her soft, wet mouth wrapped around the head of my cock which was now desperately wanting to be touched was amazing. I came hard in her mouth and as always she drank every last bit of her milk shake.

This style of jacking me off in a teasing type maner is something she has done at times for while. But she never admitted why she did it until on I called her out one day and she said she does it on purpose, and I liked it. It's harder to cum but makes me cum way harder.

The other day she was trying on some short dresses I bought for her and I got horny. I told her to jack me off. She touched only side sides of my cock with her fingers near the center barely stimulating the head. Again, her tease like jerking. It's something my wife has perfected over the years.

hasani2222

Re: How my wife jacks me off

Post by hasani2222 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:34 pm

Fucking awesome handjob. If she jerked only my shaft and base I'd get so worked up and near angry. haha I'd be begging for a few licks on my cockhead. Sounds like an teasing jerk off with a hot mouthy finish. I'd dig that.