Living together now, more ass to mouth fun !

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Backdoorlover

Living together now, more ass to mouth fun !

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:07 pm

Since yesterday my sweety and me are living together in her place. She has one week with her two youngest kids and one week without kids. I am sure the childless week will be pure ass to mouth weeks.

Like today. Yesterday she told me she will plug all day. Then tonight we go out to eat at an aldult only place. She’s planning on wearing an extremely deep cleavage dress and a butplug. Hopefully also no panties and high heels.

Then her great idea when we are home again: “some assfucking, then some cock sucking, then putting together a piece of furniture or clean something, and back to shoving your cock up my ass. We can do that all night”

Nothing beats having a woman who truly loves ass to mouth sex and has absolutely no interest in having my cock in her pussy.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

NoVagAnal

Re: Living together now, more ass to mouth fun !

Post by NoVagAnal » Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:02 am

Enjoy the new living arrangement. Sounds like you guys are going to have a lot of fun.

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:30 pm

@Backdoorlover That's gotta feel amazing to experience! A true dedicated a2m fanatic. May I ask what the kids have to do with it...like you don't do a2m when they are living with you both? You stick to quiet anal or just blowjobs?

Women who ignore their pussies and let me focus on their asses make me rock hard. More time to fuck ass and not worry one bit about going in her vagina. haha

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:10 am

@hasani2222 it’s a big house and in the week without kids we can walk around naked and fuck whereever and whenever. She told me yesterday “just use my ass and my mouth, I’m always available”.

And we both cum loud. Now we don’t have to keep quiet.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:30 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:10 am
@hasani2222 it’s a big house and in the week without kids we can walk around naked and fuck whereever and whenever. She told me yesterday “just use my ass and my mouth, I’m always available”.

And we both cum loud. Now we don’t have to keep quiet.

I'm sure you know the term "free use". And since your lady seems to be of that sort having the house free for a week at a time is amazing. You guys have a great time in that house.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:36 pm

Yes @NoVagAnal she has actually always told me she’s my free use anal slut and if she’s cleaned she turn into my free use ass to mouth slut.

She even wants me to wake her up at night by shoving my cock up her ass. But I am such a firm sleeper that it never happens 🤣🤣
Backdoorlover’s quote:

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:39 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:36 pm
Yes @NoVagAnal she has actually always told me she’s my free use anal slut and if she’s cleaned she turn into my free use ass to mouth slut.

She even wants me to wake her up at night by shoving my cock up her ass. But I am such a firm sleeper that it never happens 🤣🤣

For those of us who have an insatiable anal sex drive, having a women who refers to herself as a "free use anal slut" is about as good as it gets.