Personality change because of anal?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
semi-normal

Re: Personality change because of anal?

Post by semi-normal » Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:45 pm

LindyLovesAnal wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:57 am
I know I've changed and become more submissive and feminine since going Anal Only. Ever aspect of my life has improved so much.

As an example, historically I'd wear three layers, underwear t-shirt and a hoodie every time I left the house even in summer, I'd look like a sweaty grey blob. Now I wear dresses and skirts that show off my curves and cleavage. I get nice haircuts and use cosmetics.

In my personal life I'm so much happier. My marriage has improved immeasurably, I love my husband more and we display our affection openly, I just love bring a wife and mother now. This has had a positive effect on our children. They're happier, better behaved and their school performance has went up a level and stayed there.

Of course the chicken and egg question remains, did everything improve because I was having anal sex regularly and enjoying it or did I start having anal sex because everything else was improving?

This is wonderful to hear and I am very happy for you.

ds040265

Post by ds040265 » Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:58 am

My wife and I have also switched to anal only sex. This has been for the last year or so. She enjoys anal sex and always orgasms but allows it exclusively for my benefit. I am also going to agree she has become very submissive to me, not just in the bedroom, but at all times. She prefers me to make all major decisions and "direct her" in bed. But it's a very respectful relationship and our marriage is a happy one because of this.

As far as anal sex goes, she will massage her clit while I'm fucking her but always orgasms before me. It's become a very dynamic and loving session at least once per week now. Very emotionally satisfying for both of us.

PartyTime420

Post by PartyTime420 » Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:09 pm

LindyLovesAnal wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:57 am
I know I've changed and become more submissive and feminine since going Anal Only. Ever aspect of my life has improved so much.

As an example, historically I'd wear three layers, underwear t-shirt and a hoodie every time I left the house even in summer, I'd look like a sweaty grey blob. Now I wear dresses and skirts that show off my curves and cleavage. I get nice haircuts and use cosmetics.

In my personal life I'm so much happier. My marriage has improved immeasurably, I love my husband more and we display our affection openly, I just love bring a wife and mother now. This has had a positive effect on our children. They're happier, better behaved and their school performance has went up a level and stayed there.

Of course the chicken and egg question remains, did everything improve because I was having anal sex regularly and enjoying it or did I start having anal sex because everything else was improving?

That's very interesting. I think everything improved because you were having anal sex regularly and enjoying it. It's like an adventure and an experience between a couple that can strengthen a bond.

HsSlyna

Post by HsSlyna » Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:13 am

Anal sex definitely makes me more submissive! When we have an anal only period, it becomes easier for me to submit to my husband and Master. When I’m without sex for some time I become more headstrong and aggressive in discussions with him. Regular anal sex magically makes our discussions easier to resolve. And we discuss less too. (We never argue anyway, but our discussion can get hot sometimes.)

It’s a lot easier for me to follow his directions in everyday life when we engage in anal sex often. Regular anal sex also makes me long for deeper submission.

It’s mysterious! But at the same time natural, I think.

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:51 pm

Not in general. In the bedroom there has been some change in her, becoming a little more submissive since we went anal only. I'm happy with that as I prefer what I think of as more feminine, where she's quiet yet passionate. I don't want a loud, brash partner nor do I need sexual gymnastics. She's become a little more passive except when she's squatting over me and bouncing on my cock.

Then again it could be a coincidence as she got all into mindfulness about the same time we went anal only and I know she has made that part of her life sexually too. Relaxation techniques like that used to help with penetration but now with her it's all about a whole body experience whereas in the past it was all about her clit and vagina, which wasn't helpful.

Curiousaboutbutts

Post by Curiousaboutbutts » Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:47 am

I'm not sure if its made me more submissive then I already was but its definitely made my boyfriend more dominant. Before we started doing anal I was usually the one who initiated anything sexual but now he just tells me what he wants when he wants it and how he wants it! Even outside of sex hes been more bold and sexy he actually pins me down and gropes me when we make out now, he sometimes tells me what he wants me to wear when we go out (or what he doesn't want me to wear :lol: ), he even told me that he wants me to ask his permission to touch myself. There have been a few times hes crossed a line and made me upset but hes always super quick to apologize and make it up to me, so all in all I love this new him!

gapingamy

Post by gapingamy » Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:26 am

Yeah when Jack became my master last year and decided my asshole is his property to deal with in any way he pleases, our relationship became a million times more exciting. He is SO DOMINANT now and it's exactly what I need and expect. But he never crosses my boundaries, and none of us is into any kind of pain or actual violence, fuck that shit.

My pussy is his domain only, but he fulfils my needs by "gifting" my asshole to anyone who wants it, basically. And i fucking LOVE IT. I'm a born ass whore, and I always knew it deep down, and I am so blessed to have a man who accepts, understands and actually supports my desire. I'm funny in a way that my asshole is much more loose than my pussy, which is MUCH tighter. I know it partly comes from "usage", and it's used multiple times daily usually - dick(s), fist, toys, whatever. Jack is so naughty in that he likes to see my ass pounded hard by strangers while he fucks my mouth or gifts me his urine to drink. I don't even know where he finds some of these guys with huge dicks LOL!!! The other day he showed up with this HUGE BBC in tow after work, nobody spoke, he just tore my clothes up and had the guy stick this HUGE dick right up my ass while he pissed in my mouth. I came SO HARD within minutes, and then again, and again ... I love my life right now!!!!!
Gaping Amy's quote:

“Ass fucking might involve shit, embrace it, live with it, start loving it, and your sex life will be amazing”🔥

aNewFrivolity

Post by aNewFrivolity » Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:36 am

I think it's in a way natural to become more submissive when being fucked in the ass regularly. After all, it requires a lot of letting go and trust from the bottom towards the top, in this case, from the woman towards the man. A deep relaxation of otherwise tight musculature. So why shouldn't this shared trust and submission carry over into every day life :D

It's fun to hear from the girls as well, who fall so neatly into submissive roles after their man's cock (or the cocks chosen by their man, looking at you, amy) fit so neatly into their asses!

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:20 pm

aNewFrivolity wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:36 am
I think it's in a way natural to become more submissive when being fucked in the ass regularly. After all, it requires a lot of letting go and trust from the bottom towards the top, in this case, from the woman towards the man. A deep relaxation of otherwise tight musculature. So why shouldn't this shared trust and submission carry over into every day life :D

It's fun to hear from the girls as well, who fall so neatly into submissive roles after their man's cock (or the cocks chosen by their man, looking at you, amy) fit so neatly into their asses!

This makes sense to me and yes I think it is natural. Recently she's been offering oral pleasure regularly to me which is absolutely awesome. Nature is wonderful.

TrainerEric

Post by TrainerEric » Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:48 am

As a man experienced in female anal training as an altruistic avocation, I find course graduates to exhibit dramatic changes from wherever they were when they began the course to supremely confident women, secure in the knowledge that they possess delicious secrets and rare talents to satisfy their partner(s) in previously unimagined ways.

A typical course is three weeks. It begins with often shockingly pleasant discovery of the sensitivity of the anus, cleft and cheeks by caresses. It includes very gradual education of your anus to relax and open at your command, thus avoiding pain, stretching or injury. Anal hygiene is introduced in the form of enemas and shower bidet cleansing. Digital and optical exams are performed each morning to assure progress and health of the anal canal. Plugs are inserted for gradually increasing girth and time periods until daytime and sleeping plugs are worn and removed only for elimination of waste, enemas, exams and penetrations. Rhythmic clenching is practiced throughout training. All training is specifically planned to be orgasmic.

I have one opening at this time in suburban Denver CO USA
Trainees have come from various US cities and towns. Also from Paris and Istanbul.

Training is residential and gratis. Donations for the food you eat are appreciated.
Use of sanitized training devices is gratis. If you wish to bring your own, correct devices can be discussed by email.

TrainerEric
evestert@gmail.com