Personality change because of anal?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
TrainerEric

Re: Personality change because of anal?

Post by TrainerEric » Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:53 pm

gapingamy wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:26 am
Yeah when Jack became my master last year and decided my asshole is his property to deal with in any way he pleases, our relationship became a million times more exciting. He is SO DOMINANT now and it's exactly what I need and expect. But he never crosses my boundaries, and none of us is into any kind of pain or actual violence, fuck that shit.

My pussy is his domain only, but he fulfils my needs by "gifting" my asshole to anyone who wants it, basically. And i fucking LOVE IT. I'm a born ass whore, and I always knew it deep down, and I am so blessed to have a man who accepts, understands and actually supports my desire. I'm funny in a way that my asshole is much more loose than my pussy, which is MUCH tighter. I know it partly comes from "usage", and it's used multiple times daily usually - dick(s), fist, toys, whatever. Jack is so naughty in that he likes to see my ass pounded hard by strangers while he fucks my mouth or gifts me his urine to drink. I don't even know where he finds some of these guys with huge dicks LOL!!! The other day he showed up with this HUGE BBC in tow after work, nobody spoke, he just tore my clothes up and had the guy stick this HUGE dick right up my ass while he pissed in my mouth. I came SO HARD within minutes, and then again, and again ... I love my life right now!!!!!

Thanks, Jack.