The sound of the anal douche…

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Backdoorlover

The sound of the anal douche…

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:16 pm

While I am lying in bed, naked, my girlfriend is in the bathroom to shower. But just a minute ago I heard her squeeze her anal douche empty into her rectum.

I grew to love that sound, because it’s the sound of wonderfull ass to mouth pleasure.

Are there more men who love some sound because it means something great will happen ?
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Re: The sound of the anal douche…

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:30 pm

@Backdoorlover of course. She cleans out with one or two water bulbs. She has a routine. She’ll plug for a while after cleaning and then push out any remaining water before it’s time to play and fuck. Like you, that’s one of the sounds that turn me on.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:34 am

My wife doesn't douche and I prefer it this way to be honest. She keeps herself clean but doesn't generally do specific prep before sex, we just have sex as and when we feel like it and that may or may not be after she has bathed but she does not do an internal cleanse. I may, on occasion, hear her go to the toilet and figure she is emptying her bowels to give me a clear run but again, we will more often than not have sex spontaneously. So for me, it's a mixed bag as far as noise is concerned, not a douche but hearing the toilet flush in part means I have a clear run at going balls deep, but also takes away the fun aspect of my cock encountering something unexpected up there and to be honest, I actually like the varying sensations that these chance encounters offer.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:48 am

My girlfriend is always ready for an assfuck. Spontanious is no problem. The douche is because she wants to be able to give me ass to mouth sex. There’s the difference.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:12 am

Ah, I see. we do ass to mouth anyway. :D

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:27 am

Rimmer wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:12 am
Ah, I see. we do ass to mouth anyway. :D

Even after five years of anal only, my wife doesn’t want me to encounter anything. She’s perfected her clean out routine and no longer worries about it. In the beginning, I’d find stuff during play and never told her about it. There were several times I’d feel it during play and let her know so she could clean out a little more.

In our case, clean out is more for her benefit and peace of mind, and likely the only reason she does ass to mouth. I’ve mentioned this before, but I may be one of the few men on the forum who’s not all that interested in oral sex performed on me. A little bit of ATM because it’s erotic and then it goes right back in her ass where it truly belongs!

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:59 pm

Same with my girlfriend @Colt1911, she feels 100% safe after the douche so she does it daily as a ‘get ready for bed’ routine.

I can only salute it, cause since her daily douche ass to mouth also became a daily possibility. And I adore getting a blowjob. Oral is important to me. Oral after anal is priceless.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:58 am

Yes, oral after anal is priceless for sure. Even if we have sex and go to sleep, it is nice to wake in the morning and know she will just head down to my lap and take me in her mouth. It's almost like the "after party"