“If the heart says no, the ass says no”

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Backdoorlover

“If the heart says no, the ass says no”

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:47 am

Many years ago, when my obsession for anal was not on par with the actual anal I got from my then wife, I was looking on internet for true stories about anal sex between hetero couples.

It was hard to find such stories, but back then google still showed it all, as long as you did the effort to scroll 8 pages far.

One fine day I found an article about how anal sex can become a succes for both partners. And the key factor was, it said “if the heart says no, the ass says no”, meaning that if the receiver was not fully into it, the spincter would not relax enough to make the assfuck enjoyable. The giver then was the one who had the task to make the receiver want it. Not demand it or just take it, no, make her feel wanted so much her heart told her she wanted his cock in her asshole.

I remember how reading that suddenly made anal sex the most romantic kind of sex in my mind. The notion that only a truly trusting and relaxed woman could let a man use her asshole in the most satisfiying way for both, changed my whole view on the matter.

So much that I basically stopped trying to have anal with my then wife, cause she clearly could not trust me enough to give it to me. I tried hard to make her truts me and relax. It never happened. She kept clenching. It kept being too painfull.

Now after almost two years of anal only with my sweetheart, it’s so clear what the remark in the subject meant. She - just now - took me in her ass dry, her asshole relaxes and I can easily shove my cock in. This is pure trust. This is real love. This is what I wanted. And now I have it ❤️
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

canadianbuttluvr

Re: “If the heart says no, the ass says no”

Post by canadianbuttluvr » Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:12 am

Congrats on finding someone to enjoy anal sex with.

Your story reminds me of my own anal journey with my wife and hope others can learn from my mistakes. My wife was very reluctant to try anal and was only willing to do so after years of me asking about it. When she finally reached a point where she was willing to try, I completely fucked it up cause I made it all about me and not “us”. Once I got sorted in my mind that it was my responsibility to make it a joint experience where I really focused on her pleasure did we hit our stride. So my advice to anyone is this; no matter how badly you want anal with your spouse or significant other, make the entire experience a focus around them getting off, not you.

Today, my wife thoroughly enjoys anal and it’s become an incredibly erotic shared experience.