bi, anal and betrayal

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
edor

bi, anal and betrayal

Post by edor » Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:59 am

Dasha and I are living temporarily in 2 different cities. She just arranged a very spice meeting girl-girl with a friend of hers. They meet on the social media of swingers and are discovered to share a passion for anal and bi-sexual games. She confessed to me they planned to have dinner, and wine and then "break each other" The idea drove me crazy with jealousy and excitement. It is such a mixed feeling of being horny and really happy for them and meanwhile having no any control and being far. She is betraying me, and I am so excited about this. Dasha has huge collections of toys and great anal and gape skills, I am sure they will break each other as planned.

edor

Re: bi, anal and betrayal

Post by edor » Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:13 am

She is with her girl friend now. She does not answer my messages, I guess they are busy with something up to their ass. Has anyone have seen his gf anally playing with another girl?

Daria

Re: bi, anal and betrayal

Post by Daria » Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:00 am

hello, it 's dasha
and for about 2 hours I had anal sex and anal fisting with a lady who is my " sex girlfriend" since now . She insulted me so much and now my ass hurts. Despite this, i will sleep with my anal plug in. Important is to have my gape open. i am happy to have tried an experience with a lady with full support of my man.