How I think I become to be anal minded

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Backdoorlover

Re: How I think I become to be anal minded

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:18 pm

My first wife couldn’t be happy for some reason. Then again she never looked at it in terms of “why can I not be happy ?” Instead her aproach was “why doesn’t he make me happy ?”

Women like that are a lost cause in the long run. And to be honest, she has set me free with the cheating. Cause I was that idiot that just stuck with her because of the kids. Always looking for validation to keep the marriage going.

Now it’s 7 years later and I live a life I never assumed was possible. Ass to mouth only with the most amazing woman I ever met. The kindest, prettiest, most sexy and certainly most sexual woman that has ever been in my life. It’s like the universe rewarded me after being cheated on.

On this forum we mainly talk about out anal sexlife. But my wife (we’re not married but she is like my wife to me) is simply amazing. Pretty, sweet and understanding. Slightly submissive but also headstrong when she needs to be. She gladly takes my hand for me to lead her. That’s how much trust she has put in me from the start. That’s why the assfucks are out of this world good. She trusts me with all her heart, so her asshole opens up to take me in ballsdeep every day.

I believe this level of anal sex is only possible with a woman who has full trust in her man.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

MindUnlocker

Post by MindUnlocker » Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:01 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:18 pm
she has set me free with the cheating. Cause I was that idiot that just stuck with her because of the kids. Always looking for validation to keep the marriage going.

That sounds familiar to me. Everytime I request her to kick me out of home, is what I'm requesting her. Set me free, and she awares about that. She knows I have the desire to dissappear from her life. And that feel has been made by her. One part of me is looking forward to find a cheat proof to go out of home. But while that doesn't happens and she refuse me to kick me out of home, I will continue fucking her ass, until she gets used to it, or she enjoys too much for request by herself every now and then. Probably one of the reasons she doesn't kick me out is for the kids, I don't know.

Sincerely, I hope bend her when arrive home, move her underwear to a side a stick myself in her ass while got the kids lunching while watch tv. She will always have the card to kick me out. Every day doesn't minds me to become the bad guy in this movie. After all, I can't believe how she adapts and appear to enjoy the situation. One bad path among others, after all, the right path is no better than others, everybody suffers and everything goes to shit.

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:31 am

I feel your pain. I'm no good at relationship advice but from what you write you and your wife have a communication problem. You both perhaps need to speak to a qualified neutral third party to get to the bottom of your issues.

Whatever happens, don't feel bad about your anal inclinations like I did. It's unhealthy and self-destructive. I suspect if you can heal whatever divides you, then you'll both discover together how anal can bring you closer than ever before.

MindUnlocker

Post by MindUnlocker » Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:48 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:31 am
I feel your pain. I'm no good at relationship advice but from what you write you and your wife have a communication problem. You both perhaps need to speak to a qualified neutral third party to get to the bottom of your issues.

Whatever happens, don't feel bad about your anal inclinations like I did. It's unhealthy and self-destructive. I suspect if you can heal whatever divides you, then you'll both discover together how anal can bring you closer than ever before.

Thank you ChrisW. I've accepted myself as I evolved sexually a time ago, and my wife deals with it. It's like to have two wifes. The opposed to anal sexual act, and the randy able to take my cock like a champion even enjoying it, and admiting she enjoys -while she is still hot-. After that, the anal hater arises again. But she doesn't kick me out.

All I wish for my partner is she get no repented about her life style on his deathbed. Thinking why I let this asshole to fuck my ass, or thinking why the fuck I didn't enjoy my relatioship to the max with my husband.

I have the things clear, I love her, I love her vaginally and enjoy her orgasms, I love her anally and enjoy wildly ramming her ass when I got her stretched and I'm sure I won't hurt her (and I see her face, the face of her dark-hidden side even for herself). Besides, she haves while card to kick me out of her life. She is adult enought to know what to do.

But I will always miss and have a strong desire for a partner able to talk, play and provoking me offering me a hot time in place of that looong and judgement looks of, c'mon, again with the same?

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:38 am

@MindUnlocker The way you describe it does sound like it is your wife who has trouble accepting who she is and what she likes. There is some conflict inside of her it would seem.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:30 pm

Or she has a side that needs to be dominated. An urge to be used “against her will” so she can forgive herself those dirty feelings.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:55 pm

MindUnlocker wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:08 pm
Backdoorlover wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:03 am
I need to feel she wants to be taken

That's the real point. Is not to do it, but to feel both wants it, with no word, just eye crossing, just with the face expression, to know each other haves the same idea in the mind.
Of course I'd love to see her spicy and playing with the idea of anal, teasing me and that kind of stuff.

But with kids is near to be impossible. I can say she is very different when kids arrive home from school. All connection with her dissapears and then there is only childs.

I must to say, my wife told me one single time in more than 20 years about she felt raped by me, only one single time after ask her about that feeling, was a long time ago, more than ten years, and myself was giving no credit about her words. It happened more than then years ago and she told it to me about 6 or 7 years ago, 3 or 4 years after that happened. The most crazy thing was, when that happened, there were vaginal and anal sex... and she complained I hurted her... in her pussy!!!. What!? I can't... how? in the pussy?, -yes, in the pussy.
I still can believe it, I was going back to her pussy FOR HER, not for me, I would have been stay in her ass all the time. Still don't understand why she never told me about she was getting hurt in that moment (she told me I was very dominant in that occasion) and I still can't believe how can I hurt her "there", I have a normal penis, nothing special, so I guess she had some problem in that moment. It never happened again (as far as I know) and I insisted her about to tell me anything if someday happens something similar.

That makes me to ask myself if this has happened in more couples in isolated occasions. I think I'm gonna ask in a new thread.

For some women, in my opinion, anal is not a strong desire. However, if they love their man, they will accommodate his needs and make efforts. This is what happened with my woman and over time, she has learned to enjoy anal; partly because she knows how to relax and enjoy it for what it is, and also, she knows how much I love it and that brings her pleasure.

Obviously I do not know your situation with your wife, but there might be deeper issues which need to be explored.

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:31 am

semi-normal wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:55 pm
For some women, in my opinion, anal is not a strong desire. However, if they love their man, they will accommodate his needs and make efforts. This is what happened with my woman and over time, she has learned to enjoy anal; partly because she knows how to relax and enjoy it for what it is, and also, she knows how much I love it and that brings her pleasure.

I don't think it's even anything much to do with anal. Some women are just not into sex, period. Even vaginal sex, the default, is offered reluctantly. When they allow even that much, it's done with so much drama and fuss as to make it unenjoyable and they make you think they did you the greatest favor ever and you should be eternally grateful.

But you're right in that there is another category of women who get genuine pleasure and satisfaction out of their partner's pleasure.