I am doing a cool challenge now…

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Backdoorlover

I am doing a cool challenge now…

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:40 am

On december 22nd we are anal only for 2 years. So I gave myself a challenge since november 22nd:

I can not cum in my girlfriends ass from 22/11 till 22/12. Only in her mouth and preferably through ass to mouth.

Well this is a good challenge, ass to mouth is great anyway and knowing I can only cum in het mouth makes me even more eager to assfuck her. But I really miss unloading in her asshole. So patiently waiting for 22 december. 😌
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Sunny Kev

Re: I am doing a cool challenge now…

Post by Sunny Kev » Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:23 pm

Welcome to my world lol. I know the answer I would get if I suggested to my wife that I only cum in her ass for a month!! It wouldn't be a challenge, it would be a miracle :lol: :lol:

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:55 am

That sounds like a fun challenge but i would miss him coming in my mouth. We actually discussed this challenge last night and asked him if he would suck his cum out of my ass then feed it to me. I got a negative response to that!! I don't like the idea of his precious elixir going to waste. I suppose I could squeeze it out into a bowl and lap it like a cat!

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:21 am

TelJ2003 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:55 am
That sounds like a fun challenge but i would miss him coming in my mouth. We actually discussed this challenge last night and asked him if he would suck his cum out of my ass then feed it to me. I got a negative response to that!! I don't like the idea of his precious elixir going to waste. I suppose I could squeeze it out into a bowl and lap it like a cat!

Every now and then she’ll push my cum out of her ass into my mouth and we share it in a sloppy cum kiss. Very erotic but we only do it occasionally. Maybe he’ll give it a try sometime.

MindUnlocker

Post by MindUnlocker » Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:42 pm

cheer up with that challenge!.

Oh man, I would NEVER refuse to unload inside my wife ass.

Glad to see you're so well-served that you can consider that kind of ideas.

C'mon 22 dec, there is an ass waiting your "comming"!

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:26 am

Nah I don’t see it as refusing. I choose not to for a month and she gets the joy of swallowing after ass to mouth for a whole month.

It’s a win - win situation. Cause dec 22nd I will feel so great cumming up her ass.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥