I noticed the poll but wanted to ask people. Would you suck a cock with shit on it?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
AbbiTur05

Re: I noticed the poll but wanted to ask people. Would you suck a cock with shit on it?

Post by AbbiTur05 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:51 pm

Being filthy is the only way to be. :D

It great to see @AbbiTur05 become a member of the dirty ass to mouth club.

I just love ATM. If it comes out a little dirty then I'm happy to lick it clean and get my reward!

FullAnalOnly

Re: I noticed the poll but wanted to ask people. Would you suck a cock with shit on it?

Post by FullAnalOnly » Fri May 31, 2024 5:31 am

I was initially hesitant about messy anal and dirty ATM, but it turns out it's a huge turn on for both my girlfriend and me, to the point that we now only have sex when she is full. My cock is usually absolutely covered with her shit and she loves it. Dirty ATM is a core part of her submission.

Dilyara

Post by Dilyara » Fri May 31, 2024 8:14 am

Yes, because it turns men a lot

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri May 31, 2024 11:48 am

Not me, imI hate the smell. It’s an instant turnoff if I smell shit. And there’s no extra joy if there ‘s shit on my cock when she sucks it. It ‘s feels just as good while it’s clean.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

sana

Post by sana » Fri May 31, 2024 7:51 pm

no way