I noticed the poll but wanted to ask people. Would you suck a cock with shit on it?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
TelJ2003

Re: I noticed the poll but wanted to ask people. Would you suck a cock with shit on it?

Post by TelJ2003 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:18 pm

I've never had that experience either. I might struggle with that too lol. I normally have a relatively clean dick in my mouth, just how I like it

LindyLovesAnal

Re: I noticed the poll but wanted to ask people. Would you suck a cock with shit on it?

Post by LindyLovesAnal » Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:14 pm

I'm really into golden showers and drinking urine (my own and other peoples). 💩 is the same, everyone expects it to be terrible but it's all in the mind. My first time doing dirty ass to mouth was the same as the first time I drank my own piss "that wasn't unpleasant actually". Once that initial taboo is overcome it becomes easier.

gapingamy

Post by gapingamy » Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:46 pm

LindyLovesAnal wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:14 pm
I'm really into golden showers and drinking urine (my own and other peoples). 💩 is the same, everyone expects it to be terrible but it's all in the mind. My first time doing dirty ass to mouth was the same as the first time I drank my own piss "that wasn't unpleasant actually". Once that initial taboo is overcome it becomes easier.

Couldn't agree more, Lindy! I love to masturbate while guys pee into my mouth, and I like to swallow as much as I can. Just such a turn-on to be used like a toilet in every way. I have long come to love the texture of shit, as long as it's not diarrhea. I love the earthy, animalistic taste of it, especially my own.
Gaping Amy's quote:

“Ass fucking might involve shit, embrace it, live with it, start loving it, and your sex life will be amazing”🔥

bmasteri

Post by bmasteri » Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:43 am

I find dirty atm quite arousing and would like it very much if that would happen just naturally when having anal with someone. I also enjoy spontanius anal without any preperation or cleaning and sometimes in those cases shit happens (pun intended).
But how about the other way around? I’ve been on situations where rimming and fingering ass I get small pieces of poop to my fingers and I just lick them clean. I like the that musky taste. How many guys would do that?

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:43 am

@bmasteri Same sort of thing here. We don't try for poop on purpose but if I am rimming her, I like to get my tongue in and sort of French kiss her anally, if I hook out a little lump of the brown stuff, I just swallow it. Same if I find a little lump on my cock. Better than getting it on the bed sheets and you don't loose the moment. As people say, it tastes absolutely fine. If you are getting any kind of bad smell or taste then maybe your partner is ill and best not to , that's just common sense. Like your partner having flu and saying, keep away. You don't want to breath or ingest any bad bugs from either end when someone is ill. But when they are not ill, I don't see a problem.

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:32 am

My boyfriend and I were making a video of us having sex last night, just for fun! When he pulled out just he was about to cum I noticed a little bit of poo on his cock. As we were making a video I slowly licked it off just before he came. We do ATM all of the time but when we watched it back it drove my boyfriend crazy and we ended up having sex again lol. I never realised that it was such a turn on for him and its normally my cum play that drives him wild. I've sucked his and friends cocks that were unclean before but this time it seemed different for him.

AbbiTur05

Post by AbbiTur05 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:07 am

I love ATM. Its a sexy treat that I like do. The whole 'dirtiness' of it makes is so much fun. I guess it shows that I'm willing to do almost anything for my boyfriend (or friends). A few weeks ago my friend (who has a 9 inch cock) was fucking my ass, it felt incredible. He was about to cum so I spun around an noticed shit on the top of his helmet. I wanted his cum in my mouth and to make it special so I licked him clean, delaying his orgasm then took his load and licked it for a couple of minutes with a big grin on my face! I didn't want to ruin the continuity and enjoyed being filthy. The friends who saw it were proper impressed.

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:17 am

You are filthy but we love it!!

LindyLovesAnal

Post by LindyLovesAnal » Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:39 pm

TelJ2003 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:17 am
You are filthy but we love it!!

Being filthy is the only way to be. :D

It great to see @AbbiTur05 become a member of the dirty ass to mouth club. :twisted:

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:05 pm

Absolutely!!