I noticed the poll but wanted to ask people. Would you suck a cock with shit on it?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
TelJ2003

I noticed the poll but wanted to ask people. Would you suck a cock with shit on it?

Post by TelJ2003 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:40 am

I had amazing anal sex last night. I squirted for the first time in years!! The previous night my boyfriend confirmed our decision to give AO a go. I decided that I would do ATM a few times during the session. He said he had never seen gaping in real life so I wanted him to see that however the first time he pulled out there was shit on the top of his cock. I was so busy yesterday I didn't prep properly! I sucked it straight away and said nothing. There was no particular taste or smell and when he pulled it out a second time it appeared clean! What do other people do?

Colt1911

Re: I noticed the poll but wanted to ask people. Would you suck a cock with shit on it?

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:33 am

TelJ2003 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:40 am
I had amazing anal sex last night. I squirted for the first time in years!! The previous night my boyfriend confirmed our decision to give AO a go. I decided that I would do ATM a few times during the session. He said he had never seen gaping in real life so I wanted him to see that however the first time he pulled out there was shit on the top of his cock. I was so busy yesterday I didn't prep properly! I sucked it straight away and said nothing. There was no particular taste or smell and when he pulled it out a second time it appeared clean! What do other people do?

That’s a no go for us. She is self-conscious about cleaning out and worries about being clean enough for me. What she doesn’t know is I’ll occasionally encounter some poop and just wipe it away without letting her know.

When my wife first squirted during anal, I thought I died and went to heaven. She’s an occasional squirter now but did so all the time when we became anal only years ago. Squirting during anal is awesome!

TelJ2003

Re: I noticed the poll but wanted to ask people. Would you suck a cock with shit on it?

Post by TelJ2003 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:25 am

My boyfriend is coming over again tonight. I made sure I'm as clean as possible plus I've got one of my plugs in. If it happens again I'll still suck it, no biggie as far as I'm concerned but my bestie said she would never lick a 'chocolate lollipop'!

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:04 pm

TelJ2003 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:25 am
My boyfriend is coming over again tonight. I made sure I'm as clean as possible plus I've got one of my plugs in. If it happens again I'll still suck it, no biggie as far as I'm concerned but my bestie said she would never lick a 'chocolate lollipop'!

Enjoy it how you want. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I'm sure there is some level of turn on for doing it as well, so embrace that. It will make the experience even better.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:46 am

I wrote this a few times before in other topics.

When on vacation in Mexico we had a spontanious assfuck in the hotelroom. It was steamy and horny, so at some point she dismounted me and went to my cock to suck it. I saw some scat on it and stopped her.

She then asked me never to do that again. She said I should just let her suck it, cause if she’s horny as hell she don’t care if there’s some scat. She will just clean it with her mouth and suck me good.

So after that occasion I see something on my cock, now and then, but look at how she takes it in her mouth and cleans it while giving me a great blowjob.

So this doens’t mean she will suck it covered with shit. Just if there are small leftovers of poop on it. Another thing ghat happens, if it’s a bit too dirty, is a quick tissue whipe and than it goes into her mouth. She is a true ass to mouth slut and I couldn’t be any happier.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:19 am

My wife started calling my cock the chocolate lollipop as a nick name sometimes. We don't prep. we just have sex when we want. She is usually clean but if it does come out with poop on it I will just wipe it clean with tissue. I used to hide it away and go to the bathroom to wash, but one day I decided to be more open and free about it and just gave it a wipe with her watching me and we have done that ever since, it is quite liberating. If there is just a little poop on it, a smear or fleck or two, I will not clean it, I'll just present it to her, she will often hesitate, but she knows the hesitation turns me on. It was her that asked if I wanted to go AO, even though she didn't, at the time, like anal. We found out later that that was her way of getting me to dominate her. She likes anal now, but her hesitation in dirty atm is her way of feeling dominated still. If we don't do atm, and we only do it sometimes, I will not wash my cock after sex; this way she can taste it later on or in the morning when she gives me head. So in a way we do ass to mouth a lot, most times even, but not always during or straight after. I always say the taste is earthy and sweet, if you are healthy. If you are un well in your stomach it makes sense not to eat poop via atm or analingus. There are going to be bacteria there whether you can see brown or not, in my opinion, if you are ill, you have bad bacteria there, don't do atm. If you are well, there should be the equivalent of pro-biotic there. Having said that some people find that if the bacteria gets elsewhere it can cause a bacterial imbalance like an eye infection. Some people are OK going ass to pussy and many can not do that as they get a nasty infection. Glad you are giving atm a go, it adds a great dimension to sex and that moment when it comes out a little soiled and the giver has to decide if he should offer it and the receiver has to decide if they should suck it is precious :D

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:31 am

Also, just read @Backdoorlover s reply to you, yes , sometimes she will just be sooo horny that she will spin round and just suck it eagerly without hesitation. I too did the same thing the first time it was a bit dirtier than even I would care to offer her. I pulled away as she span round and went to take it in her mouth, it all happened very fast but she said it spoilt the moment and she, at the time, simply didn't care what state it was in, she just wanted to suck a cock straight out of her ass and I spoilt it for her! So for me that was a lesson learnt. In fact that action of mine will have been a step backwards for her on her journey of enjoying all things anal!

gapingamy

Post by gapingamy » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:00 am

I have a bold claim: If as a woman, you are really into anal, you are into sucking your own shit off the cock that went into your asshole. It's such a turn-on. Women who think they don't like that haven't ever properly tried - it's the biggest taboo but it's a natural thing if you get your shithole fucked. Guess what: there should be shit on it, otherwise you're doing something wrong.
Gaping Amy's quote:

“Ass fucking might involve shit, embrace it, live with it, start loving it, and your sex life will be amazing”🔥

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:38 am

Sorry @gapingamy, but that’s saying that all women who like clean anal, are not true anal lovers.

I couldn’t disagree more. Cause there ‘s a huge difference between some minimal scat of a cock covered in poop.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

LindyLovesAnal

Post by LindyLovesAnal » Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:40 am

TelJ2003 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:40 am

I'm pretty good for being clean so don't experience "dirty" anal sex that often. As long as it's really runny and there isn't a lot of it I'm kinda fine with doing ass to mouth with some poop.

My hard limit would be my husbands (or girlfriends) cock comes out looking like a chocolate bar and the smell is utterly overwhelming, thankfully that's never happened.