Been using nothing but her backdoor for 2 years

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Backdoorlover

Been using nothing but her backdoor for 2 years

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:29 am

Yes ! It’s our analversairy. 2 years of only anal sex, pussy got nothing inside.

It’s clear that ass to mouth only is the only good way to have sex for us. I feel totally gratefull having such an anal queen in my life. The love making is deeper and better through anal sex. Only those who live it, understand. 😍
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

LuvMyWifesAss

Re: Been using nothing but her backdoor for 2 years

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:50 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:29 am
Yes ! It’s our analversairy. 2 years of only anal sex, pussy got nothing inside.

It’s clear that ass to mouth only is the only good way to have sex for us. I feel totally gratefull having such an anal queen in my life. The love making is deeper and better through anal sex. Only those who live it, understand. 😍

Congratulations Backdoorlover! The wife and I have been AO for more than 17 years now and we are amazed at how it seems to continue to get better and better. Here's to many more anal only years to cum.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:28 am

Yes @LuvMyWifesAss I keep telling that to my sweetheart. It keep getting better, feeling intenser. Her asshole feels so good that every urgo to penetrate her pussy is absolutely gone. For her as well as for me.

I am pretty confident we are anal only for life, which makes me extremely happy. It’s she best gift she could ever give me. The best part is that it’s a gift for her too.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

hdean667

Post by hdean667 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:13 am

Good on you gor that. Me n my GF are coming up on 3 years - April 1 is the rough date.

Funny thing is, she occasionally expresses worry about me wanting someone else. When she does that I remind her I am ruined for other women. I can't go back to pussy and finding another gal who is AO would be quite the challenge.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:40 pm

@hdean667 womens’ insecurity is something which puzzles me. My girlfriend had a similar problem. While I tell her all the time she is all I wanted my whole life and I feel I won the jackpot.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:44 am

Congratulations @Backdoorlover happy Analversary :D

hdean667

Post by hdean667 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:25 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:40 pm
@hdean667 womens’ insecurity is something which puzzles me. My girlfriend had a similar problem. While I tell her all the time she is all I wanted my whole life and I feel I won the jackpot.

I don't find it particularly puzzling. Our society has a habit of comndemning women who have multiple partners, while condoning the same behavior in men. I've known of men who cheated because their SO wasn't taking care of her man in the bedroom, but the women who cheated were cheap whores. On top of that, certain cultures encourage women to turn a blind eye to men being cheating assholes. Continuing to pile, we, as a society, routinely warn our young girls that men want one thing - SEX - and nothing else and you set up women for insecurity. Now, throw in a couple relationships with a cheating asshole and you have that insecurity confirmed.

Far as I see it, we are teaching women to be insecure from a young age and then telling them to deal with it. That's just how it is.

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:55 am

We have been AO for almost 4 months and it has been the best decision we ever made. Our intimacy and sex life has improved beyond compare. We have 2 other couples who share our love for AO and are on a journey together, discovering new joys and experiences together.

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:17 pm

About the same here with around 2 years. We don't remember exactly as vaginal just kind of trailed off...

I would say it's routine, but every day I think how lucky I am. I know my girlfriend feels much the same but obviously, from a female perspective, her exact feelings may differ. I do know she thrives on the intimacy.

I could never, ever, go back. So I know just how you feel!

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:30 pm

Yeah @ChrisW, my girlfriend told me yesterday how anal just taps into her intimacy much more. The fact I can fuck her ass really hard and deep, without hurting her at all, means she is 100% into anal.

She feels a real boost of pleasure when I go through her inner spincter. Most women have trouble with penetration of the inner spincter. The urge to poop or pain, pressure. Not my sweety, the deeper, the better.

Yesterday I went ass to pussy to shock her. I was in her pussy about 20 seconds and we both felt nothing 🤣🤣 It felt weird and wrong. For both of us.
Backdoorlover’s quote: