Turned my wife AO after a decade of marriage the past year

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
PlayingDoctor

Turned my wife AO after a decade of marriage the past year

Post by PlayingDoctor » Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:20 pm

I’ve trained my wife to be AO and she’s trained me to be sexually obsessed with her. We used to do anal as a “finisher” but increasingly, I just roll her over and use her butt exclusively. She has never really been very interested in sex either, which makes the whole thing hotter, since she does it almost exclusively to please me and has an almost indifferent attitude toward something that makes me cum so much. I penetrate slowly and work in deep using only a small amount of spit to keep friction and work past a “wall” until I penetrate all the way through the second sphincter into her actual colon. She’s gotten better at relaxing to let me through it. I’ve trained her to perform stroking and sucking motions with her rectum and colon around the length of my shaft, basically “pooping” around me starting at the tip, then sliding like satin down my shaft in wave motions. As she tries to push me out, I resist against it and push deeper, which makes a delicious feeling of getting stroked off. When I get close, I try to not bust and make her try to juice the whole nut out against my will by stroking me this way while I stay still. I’ll even have her taunt me (“Do you like it when I do that? Uh oh, you’d better not bust, you’ll make a big mess in there”). Then, when I feel myself finally start to involuntarily release after 3-5 minutes, I grab her by the throat and fuck her hard with full length strokes from first sphincter all the way into her colon then pause fully inserted, do short thrusts with her second sphincter wrapped tightly just around the tip, and fully lose my nut up into her lower colon. She juices it all out so deep that she says it drips out throughout the day and she passes cum sometimes for a long while. NOTHING feels better in this world or is hotter, especially since she actually thinks it’s a little gross and only keeps doing it to please me. She sometimes complains about how much semen she poops. I make her do this at least once per week, sometimes twice if I just can’t wait. It makes me want to go lose my nut up her butt right now, just thinking about how good she makes it feel. I’m so fortunate to have such a giving wife. It gets her off to please me and feel so desired and I just can’t get it out of my head.

Backdoorlover

Re: Turned my wife AO after a decade of marriage the past year

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:23 am

I think this must be love driven. Why else would she feel this urge to please you ? She let herself be trained, so she wants it. Deep down she want to be your cumslut.

I bet this must feel so great, the feeling of rewards after all those years. Maybe the next step is making twice a week the normality. Then a year later 3 times a week. The best would be to turn her into a always available cumslut. I have that and it’s the best life imaginable.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:18 pm

PlayingDoctor wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:20 pm
...I penetrate slowly and work in deep using only a small amount of spit to keep friction and work past a “wall” until I penetrate all the way through the second sphincter into her actual colon. She’s gotten better at relaxing to let me through it. I’ve trained her to perform stroking and sucking motions with her rectum and colon around the length of my shaft, basically “pooping” around me starting at the tip, then sliding like satin down my shaft in wave motions. As she tries to push me out, I resist against it and push deeper, which makes a delicious feeling of getting stroked off. When I get close, I try to not bust and make her try to juice the whole nut out against my will by stroking me this way while I stay still. I’ll even have her taunt me (“Do you like it when I do that? Uh oh, you’d better not bust, you’ll make a big mess in there”). Then, when I feel myself finally start to involuntarily release after 3-5 minutes, I grab her by the throat and fuck her hard with full length strokes from first sphincter all the way into her colon then pause fully inserted, do short thrusts with her second sphincter wrapped tightly just around the tip, and fully lose my nut up into her lower colon... NOTHING feels better in this world or is hotter...

You describe the feeling exactly. No vagina can move or stimulate a man's cock like her anus, rectum and colon can.

I agree with Backdoorlover, you should begin trying to increase the frequency to several times per week or more. I think you'll find that, once you get to three times a week, it will make noticeable difference in her.

Congratulations and good luck.

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:49 pm

I'm glad you got what you wanted after so long a marriage. In a way even more remarkable given that she isn't by the sounds of it a very sexual person. But she's still emotionally intelligent enough to understand the importance of anal to you and intimacy in general in a relationship. You've got to be proud of her for that. In her own way I'm sure that the fact you have this deep connection means a lot to her.

I also love the feeling, like I'm being pinched when I go deep. I never ever got anything like that from vaginal sex.