Anal at the adult theatre

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
marty20

Anal at the adult theatre

Post by marty20 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:00 pm

This weekend I got lucky going to the adult theater. I walked in and there was a line of guys. I walked passed the line to see the rare woman getting fucked. I looked even closer and I could see the guy fucking her wasn't wearing protection so I got harder. I then noticed nobody in line had condoms either. She looked to be a light brunette in her mid 20's, and a total spinner. I asked the guy next to her if he was her boyfriend and he was and I tipped him $20 and got in line. 6 guys fucked before me but I only counted 3 actually nutting in her. Some of them were even fucking her ass. It was my turn and I slid in her pussy and immediately felt the hot loads and wanted to cum but I held back and pulled out so a couple more guys could fill her up before me. She got about 2 more loads in her then I went in her ass to finish. My head was racing with thoughts and adrenaline as I could hear my raw dick sloshing around as her ass gripped onto me. I lasted 50 strokes before I shot my huge load in her. I stayed in her till I got soft and she squeezed me and shot a liter of cum out on the floor.

Backdoorlover

Re: Anal at the adult theatre

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:14 am

As they say “to each their own” cause I would never get in that line 😉

People a so diverse. You can find every sort of kink possible. It’s great if you think about it.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:46 am

I love going to theatre, in fact we are going to see The Book of Mormon next weekend. I've never come across such a theatre but would love to go, just out of curiosity.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:23 am

TelJ2003 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:46 am
I love going to theatre, in fact we are going to see The Book of Mormon next weekend. I've never come across such a theatre but would love to go, just out of curiosity.

You won’t see a gangbang at The Book of Mormon!

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:38 am

Ha ha I'm saving that for when we go to Abbi and Dale's. We may have another couple joining us tomorrow evening and they would be up for meeting Abbi and Dale to we could have even more fun when we get together on Saturday evening. Will be dependant on usual safeguards of course (boring)!!! Its Lee's 27th birthday coming up. That is why we are going to London for a show and a meal out on Friday. Hope he enjoys having another couple, I know I will! Getting spit roasted by 3 blokes should be so much fun. I'm so dirty. 6 months ago I never thought so many doors would open for us!

marty20

Post by marty20 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:58 am

TelJ2003 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:46 am

You will likely be the only woman there. I never see women alone there except the rare couple once in a blue moon. For every 1 woman who I've seen there were maybe 100 men.

The girl was there for hours. I heard that she went to the showers to clean up and ended up getting gangbanged in there as well.

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:33 am

That wouldn't bother me. I'm a bit of a voyeur and watching someone getting drilled gives me buzz plus my boyfriend would be with me so it would be a lot of fun

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:20 pm

Are there still adult theaters in the U.S.? I remember sneaking into adult theaters in the early 1970’s with friends but thought they disappeared with VHS, then DVD, and now the internet.

marty20

Post by marty20 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:52 pm

The girl was at the theatre again. She seemed to have built a reputation and word spread around about her public service in the back room. There were more guys this time. The lights were brighter on the table so I was able to see her body better. She’s so fucking hot, and her tits were firm so I am guessing they’re fake.

She wanted her ass drilled so everyone was more than happy to oblige. When my turn came, she was already slightly gaping with a pink slip of skin coming out. It’s like her asshole stopped resisting. It just gave up after getting fucked so many time. I easily dipped in. She then squeezed my cock and it felt like she was sucking me off with her asshole.

I stayed to watch the train going on her. I heard she was there for hours. Around 30 cocks to 1 asshole.