Prone position

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
ChrisW

Prone position

Post by ChrisW » Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:33 am

This morning me and my girlfriend had a great session. I must have been pumping her ass for 30-40 minutes as she lay face-down on the bed. Like most of us, I like to go deep so our usual go-to positions are spoons or she squats over me. But recently her being prone has really started to grow on me. It's true I can't go as deep, but if she keeps her legs together she can use her glutes to squeeze and it makes everything extra tight. She finds that easier than squeezing her anus. I also love lying across her back and simply enjoying a long slow fuck that way. Anybody else into this?

Backdoorlover

Re: Prone position

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:25 pm

Yes, a lot. My girlfriend loves the “being taken” vibe of bellybdown assfucks. It makes her feel loved and protected too. I am tall and she’s small, it taps into her submissive mindset when I use her asshole lying all over her.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:09 am

That sounds a lot like my girlfriend. She says she feels safe and likes being "squashed". She's also into mindfulness big time and makes it a part of her sex life so she's happy to lie there and just let it all happen and enjoy letting me pump away.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:23 am

Exactly, the deep penetration is another plus for her. I like holding the top of her head to be able to trust deeper into her asshole, without pushing her away. This makes her moan so good.

I never before had sex this intense and it’s addictive. Pulling her hair is another nice addition to make the assfuck even better. She loves it.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:49 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:23 am
I never before had sex this intense and it’s addictive. Pulling her hair is another nice addition to make the assfuck even better. She loves it.

I'm more into smelling her hair than pulling it! :lol:
I think it this position we also both love how much our bodies are in contact.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:35 am

Sometimes my girlfriend even gets more horny because of me kind of smothering her with my weight. The idea she would not be able to stop me is mindblowing to her.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

gapingamy

Post by gapingamy » Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:17 am

I love that position too. At the club, I love the fact that I can't see the faces of all the guys using my ass like that. I can be ultra submissive and a series of dudes just dumps their cum in my asshole balls deep while I usually deep throat hubby at the same time or he and others piss in my face. LOVE THAT FEELING ... when I become basically public property.
Gaping Amy's quote:

“Ass fucking might involve shit, embrace it, live with it, start loving it, and your sex life will be amazing”🔥

CaliforniaPlayboy

Post by CaliforniaPlayboy » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:27 pm

Prone is my second favorite position to sodomize a woman, second only to missionary. I find that I can press in extremely deep in the prone position, causing a woman to grunt and bear down as I fuck into her colon. Prone is perfect for filthy talk in her ears, holding her immobile under my control, and enjoying the feeling of our bodies so close together. After a six or eight hour buttfuck, it is a wonderful position for emptying a huge load of semen in her colon, to let it soak in and be absorbed by her body.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:00 am

Six or eight hour buttfuck ? Being a litlle bit braggy here, are we ? 😁
Backdoorlover’s quote:

CaliforniaPlayboy

Post by CaliforniaPlayboy » Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:00 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:00 am
Six or eight hour buttfuck ? Being a litlle bit braggy here, are we ? 😁

Not meaning to brag at all. Surely I’m not the only one here who spends an entire day sodomizing their partner. Not every session is a marathon, but plenty of them are.