Turned a fantasy into reality.

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
aNewFrivolity

Turned a fantasy into reality.

Post by aNewFrivolity » Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:37 am

A few years ago, I got to enjoy a girl's ass who was in her mid-twenties and a virgin. It was fun, and became something I worked into other following relationships/affairs as well. That is, starting out with anal penetration before vaginal.

I gotta say, the whole "virgin"-thing wasn't so great, but starting out with anal is wonderfully naughty.
Last edited by aNewFrivolity on Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

ChrisW

Re: Turned a fantasy into reality.

Post by ChrisW » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:44 pm

Are you sure she wasn't telling you a story about being a virgin? By her mid-twenties? Was there something off about her looks or personality?

Not that I get the thing about wanting virgins. We're all different around here except for our love of anal.

aNewFrivolity

Post by aNewFrivolity » Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:05 am

b
Last edited by aNewFrivolity on Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:04 am

I would take this further…

I prefer a woman who had pussy sex, choosing for anal and denying pussy penetration over a virgin letting her asshole be used and her pussy unused.

Why ? Because the woman who did pussy sex knows how it feels and yet chooses not to do it anymore. She chooses the ass because she loves it more.

The virgin can’t make that choice, she chooses her ass because he suggests it and she want to be a good girl.

Maybe it’s just me, but it’s a different perspective.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:06 pm

One of my friends in university is Hindu and says she must be a virgin for her wedding night. She has become a huge fan of anal. Her boyfriend is white British but her parents have chosen her husband for her. The plan is that she gets married once she finishes her medical degree. In the mean time she is having daily anal and is worried that her future husband will not be into anal like her. From her teens she always fantasised about getting anal sex, now its her reality.
My first anal relationship was when I was 17. I used to fantasise about DP and DA but it never happened until fairly recently. My boyfriend is so open minded and fulfils most fantasies I have. I fantasised regularly about double anal. I thought that would remain a fantasy but is now my reality. I'm so lucky. My friends and I were chatting and one said her fantasy would be bukkake with 15 men. Now that's mine lol

sana

Post by sana » Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:42 am

TelJ2003 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:06 pm
One of my friends in university is Hindu and says she must be a virgin for her wedding night. She has become a huge fan of anal. Her boyfriend is white British but her parents have chosen her husband for her. The plan is that she gets married once she finishes her medical degree. In the mean time she is having daily anal and is worried that her future husband will not be into anal like her. From her teens she always fantasised about getting anal sex, now its her reality.
My first anal relationship was when I was 17. I used to fantasise about DP and DA but it never happened until fairly recently. My boyfriend is so open minded and fulfils most fantasies I have. I fantasised regularly about double anal. I thought that would remain a fantasy but is now my reality. I'm so lucky. My friends and I were chatting and one said her fantasy would be bukkake with 15 men. Now that's mine lol

I am a Hindu Indian woman. Though i was not a vigin on my wedding night (i had to do a blood trick.. very risky) I do wish i was and i wish i had been sexually active anally instead. of opening my vagina so young.

Most likely her future husband will be looking foward to opening her vagina with his dick and then making her pregnant asap. Once she is pregnant it should be easy to offer anal and go from there. Men wont say no to kt.

She would need to do it this way to receive full intimacy and so give her bf pleasure. blowjobs give pleasure one way only mostly.. but lack the connection and intimacy from penetrative sex. She will get excelent connection, intimacy, mental stim from anal and also some pleasure, and the bf will get it all. Also white men tend to have big penises and need penetrative sex.. not just hj and bj.

My advice for her would be to make sure she is getting orgasm releases from her clitoris daily too by hand or vibe.
or she will run the risk of him owning her by course of constant denial.. it will make her marriage hard to enjoy. the orgasm is even more important is her bf is giving her creampies (and i sincerly hope he is giving her lots of creampies)

Dp is really nice. Make sure someone you really care about is in front. you will appreciate it. Never tried DA. DV i did many times before. Its great when they both cum.
Bukkakes are really fun.. sucking dicks can actually be empowering.