Truly AO men are hard to find

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Metal266

Re: Truly AO men are hard to find

Post by Metal266 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:29 am

Hi!
Think you are right. I love anal so much and prefere it aspecislly if girl has thick ass and prepares for anal with enema. I like clean ass, that makes me crazi. Allso alows girl to play with my ass. But i like to at least eat pussy

basedwsj13

Post by basedwsj13 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:09 am

I must say while the search AO partners is hard I managed to have my two longest term girlfriends become just that due to convenience, comfortability and religious reasons of my partners. Since then i've been addicted and been able to convert people to liking anal but like you said as just a bonus when truthfully its all I want as its the only that feels like a challenge and involves a great level of trust and communication. I'd deffo recommend the couger route however and convert someone for life and make him addicted to that sharp left turn

notnice66

Post by notnice66 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:33 pm

Yeah Paige, AO men are hard to find. So many guys claim they are interested in anal but when it comes to it they might put their cock in your arse for a minute or so and then want/ex[ect/demand to go vaginal (got a nasty infection from that once). I have found it is of benefit to be upfront about it from the very start. When first meeting a guy, have 'the talk' in someplace public (cafe or bar) and judge his response carefully. Make sure he is crystal clear that things are going to be AO before you even kiss him. Also let him know that any PIV means things are over. Immediately. This isn't foolproof, but has saved me wasting endless hours with bull shitters. Guys are always gonna lie to you, but you may well find an odd keeper this way.

xx Alicia

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:44 pm

As a man, go me that’s so hard to grasp. Men who refuse to be anal only.

The second time I had sex with my girlfriend, she told me “you can anything you want with me”, while what she meant to say was “I want you to assfuck me now”. But she was afraid I wasn’t in for it, so she never used those words.

So from that point it took us 2 months to start anal and another 4 months to go anal only. Imagine the extra fun we would’ve had if she was upfront right away and asked to be assfucked. Or if I had been man enought to say I absolutely love anal sex.

Sometimes it doens’t go right at once, but we got there anyway and are fully enjoying the anal only lifestyle for over 2 years now. Best sex I’ve ever had and my orgasms in her ass keep amazing me.

Keep the faith, he’s out there.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:43 am

@notnice66 hard to imagine a man who wouldn’t jump at the chance for an anal only woman, but I’m anal obsessed and far from objective on the subject.

I completely agree about being upfront during the dating process. I might avoid the anal only discussion and simply suggest the guy TRY anal. The anal only discussion can come later once he sees how much anal means to you.

I remember a conversation with my wife while we were driving and after a great session of anal shortly after we started anal sex. She told me we didn’t have to have anal sex all the time. I reminded her how she orgasms only during anal penetration. I asked her why she wouldn’t want anal only when she enjoys it so much. I was driving but glance at her to see a sheepish grin on her face. It was then I realized she only wants anal and was testing me to see if I felt the same way.