Olfactophilia or osmolagnia. Did you know about this.

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Spiller2006

Olfactophilia or osmolagnia. Did you know about this.

Post by Spiller2006 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:05 am

I have posted about this before and I thought it was just me. But I had a few replies which showed it wasn’t just me but I am in a minority. Well turns out I was wrong and it’s something women enjoy but they don’t talk about 😂 not all women btw but allot they just keep it secret. So I have always loved the smell of women some women just stank to me and allot even when they not clean smell amazing to me and I never understood it. I literally started taking an interest in anal because I could smell a girls ass at P.E. And it always made me feel weird but it turns out it’s perfectly normal there is a name for it Olfactophilia or osmolagnia and just as men get arousal from the smell of women some women get arousal from there own smell down there too. It’s just not spoken about. And I guess they don’t share it with guys because that would mean we have too much in common 😂. But according to my research some weman masterbate to the scent of their ass and pussy. And this goes back years to the time of kings and queens. Napoleon is famous for asking his wife not to wash when returning from war. Unrelated but I Also learned the word FUCK is an acronym for fornication under the consent of the king. Because in the time of kings when the soldiers would return from war the king would give the permission to rape any woman they choose. Hence the word fuck. lol

Rimmer

Re: Olfactophilia or osmolagnia. Did you know about this.

Post by Rimmer » Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:44 am

I don't wash my cock for this reason, unless I am having a shower or a bath. I like it to keep her ass scent on it. If we don't do ass to mouth, it still has some scent on it later that day or the next morning and she can sniff it and smell herself on me as she takes me in her mouth. Sometimes she'll smell herself on me and give a smirk or raise an eye as she takes me n her mouth other times, depending on her mood, she might quietly tell me I'm dirty or a perv. I just say, you know it's better this way, as she starts sucking me and deepthroating; and she does know it's better that way, she seems to get much more into it and giddy when my cock has her ass scent on it. But like you say, she likes to make out it's me that is pervey so she can smell her scent without feeling guilty. As far as the 'kings men' well she has a bit of a rape fetish anyway, so, sometimes, being pinned down, fucked in the ass and then being presented with a soiled cock to suck hits the spot for her. If it has been washed it is getting to the point now where it's like chewing gum that has be rinsed under the tap and lost its flavour...

Spiller2006

Post by Spiller2006 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:07 am

Rimmer wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:44 am
I don't wash my cock for this reason, unless I am having a shower or a bath. I like it to keep her ass scent on it. If we don't do ass to mouth, it still has some scent on it later that day or the next morning and she can sniff it and smell herself on me as she takes me in her mouth. Sometimes she'll smell herself on me and give a smirk or raise an eye as she takes me n her mouth other times, depending on her mood, she might quietly tell me I'm dirty or a perv. I just say, you know it's better this way, as she starts sucking me and deepthroating; and she does know it's better that way, she seems to get much more into it and giddy when my cock has her ass scent on it. But like you say, she likes to make out it's me that is pervey so she can smell her scent without feeling guilty. As far as the 'kings men' well she has a bit of a rape fetish anyway, so, sometimes, being pinned down, fucked in the ass and then being presented with a soiled cock to suck hits the spot for her. If it has been washed it is getting to the point now where it's like chewing gum that has be rinsed under the tap and lost its flavour...

Wow lol think you got a winner there mate. Still don’t get why women refuse to accept our similarities though. Why do they always have to have something over us literally doing themselves and disservice just to prove a point 😂

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:26 pm

Never heard these terms but believe the scents associated with the vagina and ass are designed to attract. The scent associated with anal sex really turns me on. My wife cleans out well but there is always a musty scent when I rim, play with, and fuck her ass. Anal arouses so many of the senses, and I really enjoy the scent of her ass.

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:05 am

Spiller2006 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:05 am
I Also learned the word FUCK is an acronym for fornication under the consent of the king. Because in the time of kings when the soldiers would return from war the king would give the permission to rape any woman they choose. Hence the word fuck. lol

Fuck is an old English word going back centuries. It probably has ancient Germanic roots so I think that acronym is just a funny story made up recently.

Spiller2006

Post by Spiller2006 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:58 am

ChrisW wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:05 am
Spiller2006 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:05 am
I Also learned the word FUCK is an acronym for fornication under the consent of the king. Because in the time of kings when the soldiers would return from war the king would give the permission to rape any woman they choose. Hence the word fuck. lol

Fuck is an old English word going back centuries. It probably has ancient Germanic roots so I think that acronym is just a funny story made up recently.
[/quote

Did some more digging your right
http://www.alisonmatthews.com/blog/2019 ... f-the-king

AbbiTur05

Post by AbbiTur05 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:40 am

Olfactophilia for me is very real. I love his raw smells particularly when I am down on him!

Spiller2006

Post by Spiller2006 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:50 pm

AbbiTur05 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:40 am
Olfactophilia for me is very real. I love his raw smells particularly when I am down on him!

Thanks for your honesty so far your the only woman to admit this 😂

AbbiTur05

Post by AbbiTur05 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:09 am

His smell releases endorphins. After shave and shower gel is nice but his smell after a night of eating me and ploughing my ass makes me want more.