Anal fisting

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Metal266

Anal fisting

Post by Metal266 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:53 am

How many girls like anal fisting?
Do you like to be fisted and do you like to fist man/girl?
I love it. But never been able to push more than 4 fingers in girl's ass because i have big hands.
Ex girlfried fisted me and it was so intense than i started to love it and make her stretch me more. Few times she fisted me till her elbow. Feeling of hand moves inside belly is insane, like she is touching my brain. Allso tried double fisting. So much fun

Backdoorlover

Re: Anal fisting

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:10 am

I personally don’t get the appeal of fisting at all and no one will ever convince me that fisting is a good idea.

Than my girlfriends ex always wanted to fist her, shoved huge plugs in her ass to prep fer, while she kept saying no. Her ex often hurt her while persueing his fantasy. I dispise guys like that.

To me shoving a fist up someone ass seems totally pointless, cause the tightness of the asshole is what makes assfucking so much better than pussy fucking. Shoving a fist in, will looses the asshole and ruin the whole appeal of anal sex to me.

Or, let my put my view into words. Imagine I met up with a woman and she told me I could assfuck her. I would have been thrilled. But then, she gets undressed and I see a huge gape. My enthusiasm would immidiatly slow down. I would probably say something about her gape and in case she would tell me it’s because she is into fisting, it would probably ruin the whole idea for me. I can’t imagine that the asshole of a woman who gets anally fisted regurally, feels nice and thight to fuck. Maybe it’s me being ignorant, but I can’t shake that idea and frankly, I don’t want to find out either.

I simply don’t see any advantage or appeal in fisting an asshole. 😌
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥